fs 97 chevy dually stake bed

im putting my truck up because i had it and im buying abox van. first thing has a bad motor.

its a 97 chevy 3500 dually with a 12 ft stake body on it with a ladder rack. truck is in good condition and the stake body is also great not rot anywere 122k i beleave and i know wat a lot of people are gonna say 122k and a bad motor not in a chevy but yes. this truck fixed is worth somwere between 7500 to 9500 . all im trying to get is like 3800 obo and a brand new motor is 1450 from the auto parts store. the stake body alone is worth around 2500 dolars but my lost is someones gain i want it out of my face because i paid 6000 grand rebuilt top half new head and all gaskets which added another 1000 so i have like over 8000 with brkes and other stuff and im not even gonna replace motor im just gonna take the loss.

price is 3800 obo just bring cash and a tow truck thanks. please feel free to call 465 2765 and no reasonable offer will be turned down i just dont even want to look at it no more. thanks

$100.00

for wat a tire no bowlshit please

pics?

bagged and body dropped duallys are hot :slight_smile:

lol…dropped duallys are hot…just not stake bedded ones lol

no pics butt you can take a look if your interested just let me no 465 2765