FS: 97 DX Coupe - Fresh paint - Cheap - paying sales commission - $50!!

4650/4150 w & w/o si wheels

4600/4100 firm, i dunno thats pretty fuckin cheap IMO - LS/B20 swap (cheap as fuck) and this is a 14 sec daily w/ fresh pain for like 6k…

4500/4000

need

to

sell

bump

last bump b4 egay

I might have somone interested but it would need to be 100% solid and not throwing any codes. Is it possible for you to fix the code issue and also wire in the Vtec all for your asking price? Its for a girl and she wouldnt know how to fix any of that and I dont have the time to do it myself. Let me know.

I don’t have time either, hence the killer price. Honestly if its for a car-clueless girl, she probably won’t want it. Sorry, but I work ~50 miles from the parents’ house(im only there weekends), so its not like i can go home every nite and work on it or anything, and my weekends…well i’d rather be doing other stuff (sleeping, watching football, driving my new car) rather than be working on the car in my garage w/ no lift & no powertools (im spoiled)

Bring it to djnick and he’ll fix all the bs no problem since he’s leet like that. 716-549-0844 Nick. Tell him toda/jay sent u (he’ll remmeber the car lol…). its something that ppl w/ the appropriate equpment can fix pretty easily. Me, i have to find a vtec plug, wires, buy a soldering gun, blah blah…its just not worth it to me to fix it. I’d rather knock of a lil off the asking price, but I think that’s a pretty fair deal…anyway, PM me if u wanna discuss it further, i’m pretty flexible, my main goal is to just get this gone so i can take a chunk out of my payments for the new car.

interior pics added. PLEASE CLICK THE LINK IN THE FIRST POST BEFORE ASKING ANY QUESTONS

ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160041393626

$3,500 b/o

Need it gone from my driveway.

Wow like i said if it went down this low when i was buying my teg, i woulda bought this. This civic is in nicer shape then my teg and i paid 3k and coulda swung the extra 500$ bump for a good car and steal price. :tup:

How is this a steal when it won’t even pass inspection?

you noob.

car is sold, thanks all.

:tup: finally. You end up gettin 3500 for it?