Walbroh 190lph high pressure fuel pump rewired
Full throttle AFPR with guage

rebuilt tranny with less than 1k on it jus got it back bout 2 weeks ago
ACT 2600 clutch
Fidanza Flywheel
FIC 850cc injectors
Ported Evo Manifold
Tokico 5 way adjustable shocks with tein s-tech springs
projector headlights with 03 cadilac cts projector bulbs and ballasts retrofitted

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/9043/ry2kr9.th.jpg

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/816/rycb6.th.jpg

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/1082/ry3fq1.th.jpg

anything done to the motor at all? rebuilt or is it all stock?

other than the mods listed above wut do u mean? bottom end? cuz im not sure if anythings been done to that

I do have receipts for the parts and labor i had done tho

i dont know much about eclipses, but that price seems really high is it just my ignorance?

:word: Why is the price so high?

please add FS:

kbb says

Condition Value

Excellent $5,485
Good $4,975
Fair $4,325

Can’t really go by kbb. www.nada.com is more accurate.

[quote=“nycxj,post:9,topic:29853"”]

Can’t really go by kbb. www.nada.com is more accurate.

[/quote]

ok then NADA value
low retail, clean retail, high retail
Base Price $4,875 $6,100 $6,950
Mileage - 125,000 miles N/A N/A N/A
Options
Power Sunroof (Std. Galant LS) $175 $175 $175
W/out Automatic Trans. -$150 -$150 -$150
TOTAL PRICE $4,900 $6,125* $6,975

this car is verrrry fast drove in it yesterday bump for a nice car and a good guy

2gb awd cars (97-99 GSX’s) are worth their weight in gold. i’ve seen a few clean completely stock ones going for around $12k. NADA and KBB don’t really add “collectors” worth into their prices. with those mods the prices are fair.

bump this car is very fast and clean i have rode in it before.

Here are some photos I took of the car when I went and looked at it back in early April. During that time the turbo had been sent out for porting so I couldn’t hear it run.

I didn’t look under the car but from what I saw (without being able to roll it outside) it looked very clean and the only noticable imperfection I could find was a paint chip on the rear bumper next to the license plate. The car came up from Richmond, VA.

car is priced decently due to its awd and and thousands spent on building the motor not to mention the new act 2600 clutch along with rebuilding the tranny about 2 1/2 weeks ago cost me about 2k so the tranny has less than 1k cuz the cars just been sitting in my driveway cuz of my effing suspended license

[quote=“layton108,post:3,topic:29853"”]

other than the mods listed above wut do u mean? bottom end? cuz im not sure if anythings been done to that

[/quote]

Ya, I meant the bottom end. It’s a nice looking car, I’ve seen it a bunch of times. I would say 8500 or so is pretty fair with those mods, but thats just my opinion

8500 is wut i bought the car with then put 2k for the rebuilt tranny brand new clutch shifter bushings an clutch lines then put bout another grand in other parts for it so the price im asking is more than fair if you look at it that way

just sell me the parts and sell it stock ryan. u know what i want. hahaha
EDIT: and ill say it again. This car is f*ing fast

any times?

by really fast, are we talking high 12s with a good driver? or low 11s?

really fast can mean a variety of things to a variety of people.

never took it to a track but any1 whos ridin wit me in it will vouch for the amount of power it puts out