FS:99 Durango SLT $3500

I’m selling my 99 Dodge Durango. Truck is amazing in the winter and is a very smooth riding truck. Here are some details.

-141xxx miles(mostly highway)
-5.2L magnum V8
-Auto(transmission rebuilt by dealer @ around 70k)
-4wd manual transfer case
-Pewter paint
-Black leather interior
-3rd row seating
-Rear A/c
-VGC BF Goodrich All Terrain T/A Tires
-Excellent Heat
-Cd/Cassette Infinity stereo w/ steering wheel controls
-Full Size spare tire w/ good tread
-Have ALL service records from previous owner
-New muffler
-New right front Wheel Bearing
-Transmission recently flushed
-Will pass NYS Inspection(I am trying to find the time to get this done myself)

Issues:
-A/c does not work, probably just needs a recharge
-slight rust forming above rear wheels, tail gate and pinch weld. Some were taking care of my previous owner. Overall not bad for a Buffalo vehicle
-Drivers seat has a rip in the seat bolster from sliding in and out for so many years.
-Front speakers are blown. Sounds ok with bass down. I have replacements that will be included if I don’t get to install them myself

Price is $3800 /bo. Looking to sell this quickly as I have bills that need to be paid. Thanks for looking

mike is a good honest seller. this is a great truck. i wanted to buy it myself, but it’s a bit out of my price range. :tup:

judging by the pictures, seems to be in real good shape for 140k miles, glws.

Awesome trucks. I remember beating the hell out of my friends durango back in highschool, lol.

Looks super clean, nice price as well.

GLWS!

just wondering…what was the gas milegage with that beast

a light foot should have no problem getting 15 mpg out of it average.

true story.

I was getting around 13-14 city and 16-17 highway. Mostly highway driving was what I did so it wasn’t terrible, but it’s still a V8 dodge. I did a tune up to it soon after I bought it which helped a little(forgot to mention in the CL add). New plugs, wires, cap, rotor and ignition coil, and more recently a new crank position sensor, muffler and tailpipe. pics hopefully this weekend when I get a min to work on cleaning it up a bit. If anyone whats any thing in its current form(dirty) I can get those whenever. More to come

bump. $4K OBO

Winters coming bump

good seller! this truck has been well taken care of!

bump. make some offers people I need this gone ASAP!!!

weekend bump!!!:buickgn:

$3500 firm:beer:

still for sale!! 4x4 + Buffalo winter = good times and not getting stuck!!!

How bout some pics? Craigslist add has expired.

that might help. forgot cl adds expire:meh:. I’ll get on that. Stay tuned!!!

ok i finally changed the first post and added pix. More pix to come probably tomorrow

Any idea what weight these can tow up to?

edit;
just looked at pics.
no tow package i see?

No, there is no tow package. Not that a hitch is expensive at all and the install on a Durango is pretty starighforward IIRC. Should be able to tow w/a Class III hitch around 5000 lbs i think, but don’t quote me. I’ll do some looking into this unless someone who knows off hand can help me out with this???

wow if this sells im putting mine up for $3k

GLWS