FS: 1999 Dodge Durango SLT 4x4

Up for sale is my 1999 Dodge Durango SLT. Quick run down:

-one family owned it from new (have ALL records incl. a copy of the check used to pay for it in full)
-pewter on black
-auto (only came in auto)
-4x4 with awesome almost new tires (AKA snow-killer)
-leather
-keyless
-full options
-3rd row seating
-rear heat/air
-CD player
-drives really nice even at highway speed

I might be forgetting some things but that should basically cover it. I will try to get some pics tomorrow. There is a litte rust. As mentioned, I have records for EVERYTHING (tons of $$$$$$ on maintenence during its life). Would make a killer winter vehicle and I would think about trades. Was going to be my winter vehicle but I need the money instead. Asking $4700/BO. Cash talks and I will get pics/info on anything anyone wants.

ill trade you a 02 gsx r 750 and ill throw in 2 gsx-r helmets,carbon fiber mirrors brand new still in box. icon jacket and another $500 helmet.

Mods on the bike
Yosh pipe
crome windshield
2 spocket down
crowl
frame sliders
fender elmanator

looks nice glws

pics?

working on pics…just really busy with school right now but will try to get some ASAP

BUMP for SNOWWWW and some pics.
snapped just a few pics before my camera batteries died. ill try to get some more.

this is a v8 right?

trade for a 99 civic ex

Very interested. Have cash in hand. I’ll PM contact info as I’d like to come check it out this weekend if possible.

was wondering that myself, cant make out emblem on the fender.

yea, that looks liek an 8 most of the v6’s werent badged for engine size.

my dad used to have one, they only came in 5.2 and 5.9 v8’s.
awesome trucks, amazing in the snow and pretty decent off road.

EDIT, just saw that they also came with a 3.9 v6, but ive never seen one and a lot of car sites dont even list it as an engine for that year