FS:99 kaw kx 250r

i have a 1999 kawasaki kx 250r with low hours runs amazing. i am asking $2800 i am really just gauging interest because i do not need to sell it. and i kind of dont want to sell it but here it goes… it has:

~NEW~
kmc green o ring chain
13-49 sprockets from 2001 250’s
k&n lifetime filter
moto tassanari v-force 3 reeds
thor helmet
aluminum throttle tube

~USED~
pro circut pipe and factory sound silencer
rear brake will be rebuilt prior to sale
will have a set of good tires before sale
shortened clutch lever for aggressive trail riding

this bike is VERY VERY powerful i would not recommend anyone who is a novice rider to buy this bike but thats your choice pm for pics i do not know how to post them on here and it is a waste of my time if their is no interest…

bump

B.O. takes it

willing to trade in part for a crotch rocket

pics:

Seems a little much for a 1999. Give it a bath and maybe you’ll get $1500. good luck

i paid 1500 for it 6 months ago and i just put like 600 into it

bump

IB4"FS:"

?? i know i forgot the fs before the 99 in the title

bump

add a FS: !!! and 1500(paid)+600(in what?)-1000(rode hard)= ~1200 your selling price.

but how 2200 invest to asking pice of 2800?

[quote=“ejsotsehp,post:6,topic:26163"”]

i paid 1500 for it 6 months ago and i just put like 600 into it

[/quote]

dude youre gay i had it since november its been ridden maybe 10 times i have definately more than 600 into it i threw that number out as an estimate but why do ppl have to post things to be dicks?
plus it comes with a brand new helmet and a carb tune

carb tune = 30 dollars at heblers so a carb tune isn’t that expensive to jack your price up to more then 400 dollars… its a 99 the best you can hope to get for it given its a 2 stroke and not a 4 is around 1500 AT MOST.

GLWS.

[quote=“ejsotsehp,post:13,topic:26163"”]

dude youre gay i had it since november its been ridden maybe 10 times i have definately more than 600 into it i threw that number out as an estimate but why do ppl have to post things to be dicks?
plus it comes with a brand new helmet and a carb tune

[/quote]

im gay? im not the one with four guys dicks in your a$$, your price is too high, your not going to sell your bike here, you can not read the rules about posting in the FS: section, you have a no writing skills(and when you threw $$$ at it how far away did you stand?, because that green chain is soooo nice.) NOW, while your head is still tilted to one side looking at your computer screen, like a dog that just made a mess in the house, go back and edit the title to put FS: or TW: in the title, and BTW i do not care about your price, you should think about adding more information like hours on last rebuild, crank seals… normal 2 smoke stuff…etc.

[quote=“Anonymity,post:15,topic:26163"”]

im gay? im not the one with four guys dicks in your a$$, your price is too high, your not going to sell your bike here, you can not read the rules about posting in the FS: section, you have a no writing skills(and when you threw $$$ at it how far away did you stand?, because that green chain is soooo nice.) NOW, while your head is still tilted to one side looking at your computer screen, like a dog that just made a mess in the house, go back and edit the title to put FS: or TW: in the title, and BTW i do not care about your price, you should think about adding more information like hours on last rebuild, crank seals… normal 2 smoke stuff…etc.

[/quote]

:tup: well put… your price is way too high i was interested until i saw the price… way too high for a bike of that year and no additional info.

IT SAYS BO I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO EDIT THE TITLE TO PUT FS IN FRONT OF IT I TRIED ALREADY IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE PRICE THEN DONT POST IF YOU HAVE CASH THEN MONEY TALKS AND BULLSHIT WALKS DONT POST IF YOU DO NOT INTEND TO BUY…

it was rebuilt literally less than 5 hrs ago the chain is a kmc o ring chain… its what i bought if its not liked by the buyer then they can change it… anyway it is on ebay and already has bids so like i stated previously if you do not have cash and intent to buy do not post simple as that

while you where trying to comprehend my post you must have hit the caps lock, now reach over and depress it again. and have a nice day. we will cross paths again.

** Edit. you have depressed the caps, have a nice day.

Ok guys, enough, you guys have made it clear that the selling points may not be as valuable as stated. This is a “FS” thread regardless if the rules weren’t followed. No more BS in this thread…