FS.. 99 yamaha R6 pics up!

this is krazykarls old bike isnt it

you’ll have better luck parting it out.

i’d be pretty scared of a rewelded frame that wasn’t done by computrack

i think jacks offer of 2k is pretty generous

frames arent that expensive on ebay …ive seen them for 600 bucks…i dono about labor tho…it wouldnt be a terrible bike w/ a new frame

true. esp w/8k on the motor

new frame and tranny and its good to go

hour to pull motor… i had it pulled when i had frame welded… at same time i had carbs syncronized… new plugs… its an easy job if you have two people working on it.

ok i see the pics now but you can easily tell how straight the bike is just by the ride of it… also check with the wear on the tires… but like kcuv said frames are dirt cheap

not to botch a thread… but that is NOT true… nobody can tell if a frame is straight by looking at it… hence why places like computrac remain in business… fwiw… 2k seems like a fair offer… if not fix the tranny and get a new frame and ask 3700 for it…

Hahaha true ever see a shop say there doing one thing to something and they never do it and you get charged for it…how places make money and stay in business

well bike rides straight. i realize that the frame needs to be checked, i dunno where computrack is otherwise i would take it there. tires are new and are wearing good so far they got about 400 miles or so on them… i would pull it back apart to do the tranny and pick up a new frame but i am trying to off it so i can pick up an L.E. yellow and black R6… and the rents wont cosign unless i have a decent down payment. some one please let me know where computrack is and a phone number and i will take it there… ha there isnt too much riding left this season so im trying to pick up a new bike so i have time to break it in before next season… also… anyone know if therre is open track sdays for bikes around the wny area? thanks.

there arent any computracks around here… jump on www.wera.com and ask… theres a forum off of the main page for wera… GREAT place to look at bikes and get racing/crash parts and info

That sucks.

If it rides straight, and has even wear on the tires… what is the big deal if the frame is slightly tweaked? Maybe I’m missing something…

jack if your still intrested come and ride the bike… i really want to sell this thing so i can get an 50th ann. r6

Waiting for a response to the above post before I waste either of our time…

Also researching the bike some more.

http://www.gmdcomputrack.com/

they have all their contact information on there

also, check out wnysportriders.org for trackdays. i’ll be on a blue 01 r6 witha dainese suit (thats me in my sig at cayuga)

thanks… anyone driven a new r6? if so how is it?

some one buy this…
bump