WTS-WTT 04 636

!!!CLEAN CLEAR TITLE IN HAND!!!

04 636 orange in color, 13,xxx miles, clean title, light rash, broken stay, cut down windshield, cut down muzzy pipe, runs amazing, flipped clipons, tail section painted black after accident, fender eliminator(orange), solo cowl(orange) and passenger seat included. i will also include a stack of takeoffs with the sale of the bike… stock gearing never stunted!

located in dunkirk, ny

(edit) i can also put the clipons back to the stock setup if desired im just a big guy so it felt better for me

pm me phone numbers and ill txt pics to anyone interested

asking $4000.00

pix?

i do not have any way to take pix and put them up here but anyone interested i have like 8 pics on my phone

plugs and oil change done 2 days ago only rode like 25 miles since

need a password

:bloated: glwts… fyi… clean 05’s go for that price now… why the flipped clip ons, cut shield, etc etc… if it wasnt stunted?

i just like the look better and the flipped clipons felt better for me cuz im a bigger guy… and my last bike had dirt bars…

password to see the pics?

and the debris on the tail isn’t rubber its mud from my terrible ass driveway

also its B O im looking to trade for a clean honda of some sort… or a swapped 240… any trade must be 5 speed… i want to trade the guy for the 91 turbo b16 hatch but he hasnt been on in like 5 days…
other than that i just want a good chunk of down payment on an ap1 S2k…

bump 5k obo or TRADES!!

PMd

ineedacar can vouch for cleanliness

how r these as far as beggining.i kno how to ride but its not perfected?

nice ive ridden for a few years but my friend i bought it from, it was his first bike and he liked it…

bump i need a nice civic or somthin…

i’ll bump because i looked and because i rode with you once last year and you didn’t seem like a douche. glws dude,

yea it wasn’t all dirty when I saw it… nice project for sure