WTS-WTT 04 636

wheres the other mirror? I <3 636’s but I know 3 people who picked up MINT 04’s this year for around the 4k mark… do I think they got a steal on their bikes? Hell ya, but I think the price that your asking is more around that of a MINT bike…

GLWTS, I miss my 636 everyday

i have the other mirror here, as i said its b/o and i just need to get rid of it, if ur interested or know anyone who may be interested shoot me an offer i cannot refuse! i really really want a nother tuner car…

may also do a partial trade for 4wheeler or jetski plus cash on your end

prefer jetski

bump new price

$4300 NEED TO MOVE THIS THING

did the title come in yet?

I have the same bike pretty much. A ton of fun, loads of power for a 600. GLWS

title hasnt come in yet but id like to get somthin lined up ty for bumps

MUCH BETTER PRICE :tup:

would love to trade for an ek civic si or a really clean ek hatch
possibly for a clean da integra

::peers out at his really clean ek hatch:: :ohyeah:

i really want somthing that im not gonna have to sink a crapload of money into, i have a 94 nissan pickup for a dd so id rather somthing that i could just drive thats nice

are you referring to mine? a $50 part? :rofl:

if a 50 dollar part is the core support, the inner fender wall is mashed and was just beat kinda back into place, a new drivers fender cuz the one you spray painted thats all dented up looks terrible, a throwout bearing, paint for the hood bumper and new fender, shifter bushings cuz yours are sloppy as hell, you pm’d me saying it had a k20 swap when in fact it is the stock motor that was not ever changed! you have no paperwork to prove so and that means the engine has 185k on it, exhaust was welded solid and a hole in the pipe was quoted by you as “people think its turboed”, the drivers fender and front bumper only have some of the bolts holding them in place, granted the underneath is decently clean for wny winters and interior is ok overall the car in person is at best in the condition it is in a 3.5 out of 10

i tried to be nice by telling you id think about it and i did, i also felt bad that you made a pretty far trip out to see the bike but you’d have to be delusional to think id trade my bike which isnt in the best shape for that car… the k20 swap wouldve made it waaay worth it… but you were lied to cuz thats a 5400 dollar swap!

i found a 2000 civic si for sale locally for 4000 with only 85k orig miles b16 all stock really clean so im sorry to be the bad guy and point out all these flaws in your car but i saw that you listed it on craigslist for 3000 and someone would have to be truely desperate to pay that much for your car!

anyway bump for my bike to sell or trade for a truely clean honda

example of a clean ek hatch
ill take one like this minus the swap if i had to but he only wants 4700

http://hondamarketplace.com/zerothread?id=2314499

cool, but this bike realistically needs thousands of $ in work, including the engine problem which, a power commander will not fix, I actually don’t even see anything in this thread explaining the problem… the fairings are mostly wrecked and look like shit, the whole rear is held together by zip ties, the upper is all cracked and not even connected to the intrument panel anymore the whole chunk is missing… the whole lower on the right side looks like shit and needs to be replaced… thats over $1000 right there for just the fairings, and there is no guarantee the frames straight, and that costs alot to have checked at a frame shop… some random friend at polaris saying yea its good isnt (well, shouldnt be) good enough for anyone purchasing a wrecked bike. And if it isnt straigh’t, with all the other damage combined, and the engines messed up… the bike would end up right in the garbage. not to mention, non-wrecked ones with under 10k miles are going for around $4k. You’re not even sure whats wrong with the engine, or if the frame truly is 100% straight. :tdown:

I wouldn’t/wasn’t ever planning on trading you my car for that bike once I saw it, and no one reasonably intelligent in my position would, its overpriced by almost $1000 still, and even then whomever buys it is gonna end up dumping thousands into it.

and I was just joking around because I happened to be able to see my car when you said that, and its clean, not trying to influence you to do it.

:tup: GLWS

Thanks for the heads up… i questioned the PC fix in my head, but id have to hear it first. Idea of what the engine trouble may be?

honestly, the way it was described to me was that it bogs between like 10k rpm and 11.5k or some shit… that right there, made me not even ask to ride, I like life.

sounds like a detonation problem, which means the rings, rod bearing, and cylinder itself would have been damaged every time it occurs… I’m not sure though at all, and dont quote me on that, because i didn’t even so much as ride it… sometimes a power commander does help/somewhat fix that problem, thats probably why someone told him that might fix it, but if that is the problem then the damage has been done, and its just a temp fix and a matter of time before you’re replacing everything in the cylinder(s)

their is no and never has been any engine trouble, the bike was laid down by a good friend of mine at 15mph into grass and the guy that looked at the bike to say it was legit and no frame cracks is dave (owner) and rolfe (mechanic) at gowanda starcraft who are good friends of mine who i took the bike to to check it out before i bought it. the instrument cluster is attached with all the bolts to the fairing stay but the stay AS PICTURED is broken a new one on ebay costs 70 bucks and the side plastics are scratched up and have some pressure cracks in them nothing that cannot be plastic bonded and painted. ihave no reason to lie about the bike or anything to do with the bike cuz i dont need to sell it, a good friend of mine died a week ago an i decided that i need to grow up and stop riding a sportbike, as far as 100% fairing replacement all fairings can be bought for less than 500 dollars so thousands of dollars in repairs is extremely exaggerated your not gonna buy the bike so stop shitting up my thread as far as the power commander “fix” goes i only said that it falls off between 10k and 11k the bike runs amazing and pulls hard a PC would just map it right because of the aftermarket pipe and it being cut down. i watched 3 636’s sell on stuntlife that were stunted bikes 12 bat tank pound the whole 9 sell for 3500 im sure mine is worth $4300

and quit lying i shot you 100% straight before you even came out here and you lied to me 100% so go shit up someone elses for sale thread!

Private Message: bike?
06-05-2008, 03:24 PM
ineedacar
ineedtoselfban

Default bike?
im interested but that looks like its been down more than once… wheres the right side mirror? do you have a new back tire to sell with it? I want to come take a look, I have a 1997 civic DX hatch 5speed w/k20 swap if you’re interested in a trade… let me know, I can come look at it now/soon/tonight

mike

ps calling me will be easiest, 716-957-7994

and to say its minty? LIES all around