FS: AFR 225cc LS1 / Gen III cylinder heads

Low mileage used AFR 225 cc LS1 heads with upgrade valve springs (.650 lift). Brand new valves in mint condition ready to bolt on. These heads go for approx $2400 new. Perfect for stroker engines or nasty stock cube combos

$1800 or BO

Hmmm, these might wake up my GTO a little bit.

What kinda cam would I want to run with these, heep in mind it would still be a DD. I was thinking something around 224 and .581. Also do I need new head studs? Obviously I would need gaskets too.

selling angelo’s heads?

if i had the cash flow i’d pick these up in a heart beat. amazing heads

ot:

[quote=“jeeves744,post:3,topic:26486"”]

selling angelo’s heads?

[/quote]

personal pet peeve of non buying related posting in FS threads

[quote=“jeeves744,post:3,topic:26486"”]

selling angelo’s heads?

[/quote]

[quote=“Freek,post:4,topic:26486"”]

personal pet peeve of non buying related posting in FS threads

[/quote]

I think it was to point out that they appear to be angelos heads and there is pending litigation regarding their ownership

[quote=“rj-92,post:2,topic:26486"”]

Hmmm, these might wake up my GTO a little bit.

What kinda cam would I want to run with these, heep in mind it would still be a DD. I was thinking something around 224 and .581. Also do I need new head studs? Obviously I would need gaskets too.

[/quote]

I think these might be too much for a stock displacement daily driver. The 205cc head would fit the bill better for using a 224° camshaft

[quote=“BaD AZz Z/28,post:5,topic:26486"”]

I think it was to point out that they appear to be angelos heads and there is pending litigation regarding their ownership

[/quote]

I would also like to point out that the deadbeat has owed me $1040.03 for over 6 months which he refuses to pay. Fact is he doesn’t deny owing me the money and yet the demands his cylinder heads. He was told 20x to come and pay the balance owed on his account, and he can pickup his cylinder heads at the same time. Seems like an open and closed case to me.

BTW I do have more than 1 set of cylinder heads. So don’t assume these are deadbeats heads

I would also like to point out that neither you nor Jeeves has any interest in the item so why are you posting here. If I were you I would worry about your own litigations.

[quote=“J&J,post:6,topic:26486"”]

I would also like to point out that the deadbeat has owed me $1040.03 for over 6 months which he refuses to pay. Fact is he doesn’t deny owing me the money and yet the demands his cylinder heads. He was told 20x to come and pay the balance owed on his account, and he can pickup his cylinder heads at the same time. Seems like an open and closed case to me.

BTW I do have more than 1 set of cylinder heads. So don’t assume these are deadbeats heads

I would also like to point out that neither you nor Jeeves has any interest in the item so why are you posting here. If I were you I would worry about your own litigations.

[/quote]

Or how about the $600 AFR gave you for “installation costs” when angelo was the one who took the heads off the car. Or the headgasktes that were included with the heads free of charge, yet you still are charging him for them? Secondly why the fuck would he pay you when you havent produced a running car yet? Last time i check he was paying for a 383 built, installed, tuned. So tell me again why he should pay when you havent produced the product you were suppose to. OH not to mention about a year later then it was suppose to be.

And i am posting because you are trying to sell shit that belongs to angelo and you are trying to fuck him over. Plus the fact as mark said there is pending litigation reguarding them. So everyone should know that there is a lawsuit surrounding the heads that you are trying to sell.

OH and very cute making a edit and having the reason being “mark is a theift” You are one to talk as you stole money from angelo and are trying to double charge him for shit.

This is getting really old…

Go get Angelo to post…or contact JnJ

No need for people to fucking comment on shit that does not involve them constantly because they hate one board member.

My only interest is that Angelo is a customer of mine, and I cant finish repair of his vehicle until all of his parts are returned to him. In that regard, it is holding up my business.

I dont have any litigations, so I am worry free. Thank you for asking.

If this is going to turn into another shitfest you can all stop right now.

Take it to PMs.

If there is solid proof of the allegations, then PM said proof to a mod and we will take the necessary actions. Otherwise, everyone chill out.

I AM NOT GOING TO REPEAT MYSELF. If IT ISN’T RELATED TO BUYING OR SELLING INTEREST, STAY OUT OF IT.

J&J I hope you aren’t doing what they are accusing you of.

[quote=“jeeves744,post:7,topic:26486"”]

Or how about the $600 AFR gave you for “installation costs” when angelo was the one who took the heads off the car. Or the headgasktes that were included with the heads free of charge, yet you still are charging him for them? Secondly why the fuck would he pay you when you havent produced a running car yet? Last time i check he was paying for a 383 built, installed, tuned. So tell me again why he should pay when you havent produced the product you were suppose to. OH not to mention about a year later then it was suppose to be.

And i am posting because you are trying to sell shit that belongs to angelo and you are trying to fuck him over. Plus the fact as mark said there is pending litigation reguarding them. So everyone should know that there is a lawsuit surrounding the heads that you are trying to sell.

OH and very cute making a edit and having the reason being “mark is a theift” You are one to talk as you stole money from angelo and are trying to double charge him for shit.

[/quote]

Okay how about a little list:

1. YOU AREN’T FUCKING INVOLVED SO SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY
  2. I REMOVED the heads from the engine, boxed them up, and shipped them back to AFR. You WEREN’T EVEN FUCKING THERE, so again shut the fuck up
  3. There is a free set of Cometic headgaskets here with HIS heads. So no he isn’t being charged for the replacement set only the original set. AGAIN you have no idea what is going on and should pretty much shut the fuck up.
  4. Last time I checked Angelo OWES $1040.03 for PARTS, NOT LABOR, PARTS. Are you hearing this shithead? Repeat after me PARTS and PARTS ONLY, no labor.
  5. There is no pending litigation for THIS set of cylinder heads. Like I started before you do realize I have more than 1 set of heads sitting here.
  6. Don’t really see how you are accusing me of stealing money from Angelo when Angelo in FACT OWES ME $1040.03 for the original parts he purchased. NO ONE is being double charged and honestly you have no idea what you are talking about. You are just listening to more bullshit

Jeeves seriously grow up, get a hobby, go masturbate, get a woman, do something instead of sitting on web forums all day long repeating the SAME BULLSHIT OVER AND OVER AGAIN

[quote=“Rx3,post:10,topic:26486"”]

If this is going to turn into another shitfest you can all stop right now.

Take it to PMs.

If there is solid proof of the allegations, then PM said proof to a mod. Otherwise, everyone chill out.

J&J I hope you aren’t doing what they are accusing you of.

[/quote]

Rick there is no solid proof because it is just more of the same ole bullshit with Mark and Jeeves

Successful local business owners at work…stand back folks…

[quote=“J&J,post:11,topic:26486"”]

Okay how about a little list:

1. YOU AREN’T FUCKING INVOLVED SO SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY

[/quote]

You still dont get it fuckhead, do you? you are dickign people around that i concider friends. So guess what, it is my buisness

1. I REMOVED the heads from the engine, boxed them up, and shipped them back to AFR. You WEREN’T EVEN FUCKING THERE, so again shut the fuck up

Really cuz i heard otherwise from angelo himself. Go ahead and say he is full of shit and once again you are the one telling the truth:roll2:

1. There is a free set of Cometic headgaskets here with HIS heads. So no he isn’t being charged for the replacement set only the original set. AGAIN you have no idea what is going on and should pretty much shut the fuck up.

Once again, i’ll go by what the owner of the car says over you.

1. Last time I checked Angelo OWES $1040.03 for PARTS, NOT LABOR, PARTS. Are you hearing this shithead? Repeat after me PARTS and PARTS ONLY, no labor.

Last time i check you still have not produced the running 383 a year later then it was suppose to be. So once again, why the fuck would he pay you.

1. There is no pending litigation for THIS set of cylinder heads. Like I started before you do realize I have more than 1 set of heads sitting here.

ya right, becuase how many sets of low milage 225s with new valves do you have sitting around.

1. Don’t really see how you are accusing me of stealing money from Angelo when Angelo in FACT OWES ME $1040.03 for the original parts he purchased. NO ONE is being double charged and honestly you have no idea what you are talking about. You are just listening to more bullshit

riiiiight because everyone in the world is full of shit except for you. Seriously do you even beleive the shit that comes out of your mouth or you just trying to cover your ass again?

Jeeves seriously grow up, get a hobby, go masturbate, get a woman, do something instead of sitting on web forums all day long repeating the SAME BULLSHIT OVER AND OVER AGAIN

Maybe if you didnt do the same bullshit over and over again there wouldnt be a problem. If anyone needs to grow up its YOU. Get your fucking priorities straight and when you fucking say you are going to work on someone’s car do it and not take an extra year and still not finish it.

Rick there is no solid proof because it is just more of the same ole bullshit with Mark and Jeeves

So you deny you are being taken to court?

EDIT: and im done with this. You are just too stupid to understand anything so its not worth my time.

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:8,topic:26486"”]

No need for people to fucking comment on shit that does not involve them constantly because they hate one board member.

[/quote]

seriously, howd i know it was gonna turn itno this when i opened it :roll2: