AFR 165 heads for 5.0 Mustang

Im thinking about selling my current heads and getting bigger ones.

Theyre AFR 165’s and they have less than 4k on them. They just went to the machine shop and got checked out and got a valve job. Theyre currently off the car.

They have upgraded springs that are good for up to .600 lift. I have a specs sheet if needed.

Im asking $1000 for them. Open to trades for bigger heads.

Hmmm…

Theyll fit your motor Adam.

Back up for sale. Buyer backed out. :angry2

:lol That blows

Yeah, I was pretty pissed when he called and left me a voicemail this morning.

Still for sale.
Somebody buy these.
I need new heads.

You need alot of things :ninja :tong

Yeah, thats why Im trying to sell some parts before I buy new ones.

AFR 165 are pretty nice heads what are you wanting to buy? 185’s? I only have Edelbrock 6037 heads but my friend ran 10.80 with some so they are enough for me!

+1, i have MILDY ported E RPM heads, 1.90/1.60, and went 11.30’s with them a few years back…

Im looking at Canfield 195’s.

They are overlooked alot due to not having the flow #'s of other heads but ALOT of people run fast with them. A guy I know went high 9’s with some Performer heads and a old school Incon TT kit on his coupe.

TFS heads work quite well, I had some Foxlake ported ones on my 331 that was in my 93 LX and they were VERY nice. One of my friends has some Foxlake ported TFS heads on his NA 331 this is his dyno sheet…not bad for a NA 331 in a SN95! He could have gotten more with a better intake though like a Holley Systemax or RPM II.

dont bother we told em to have em ported and he wont listen ,he could put money elsewheer in the car and gain more .like in a stout valvetrain

Ive got a good valvetrain already. Ive got Harland Sharp roller rockers.

Its going to cost just as much to get them ported as it to to buy new heads after selling these so its not worth doing to me.

Really I should just sell everything. This POS car is making me broke.

why do ya think mine aint done i dont care if mine gets done or not id rather have fun wit my kids and make sure there account gets bigger than my car :nod

oh and rockers arent te only part of the valvetrain homey

paul dude sell errthang then buy a terminator.

I just want my car done this spring and maybe unload it next year.

I dont have a cam yet but Ive got Crane pushrods that I might use again.

I dont want one of those. I want a truck.

what kinda truck?