AFR 165 heads for 5.0 Mustang

dont mix old and new when it comes to internals paul get new ones

'05+ F150 extended cab 4x4

14 out of 16 pushrods were never in the motor and the 2 that were in it were only in for a few hours. I just dont know if the length is right.

Nice #'s!!

ghey. get an 05 powerstroke!!!

If youre going to sell everything anyways…just buy a longblock. Comes pre-assembled by people who do it EVERY DAY and know what they are doin, as compared to joe schmoe who likes to do it for a hobby. Comes in, ya put your intake on, and youre done. Just go that route. DSS has nice shit, and does Keith Black, etc…

I cant afford one.

I already bought the motor. I really wish I just bought a junkyard motor and threw it in and put it up for sale at this point.
I cant sell what Ive got, what I need is too expensive and Im kinda broke.

PAUL IF YOU SAVE UP AND KEEP AN EYE OUT YOU CAN FIND A SOLID 3/4 TON TURBO DIESEL.

Paul…it ran FINE, it made a slight ticking noise, you COULD have sold it that way, but ya brought it to matt and he wanted to rip the thing down to nothing…

big fat PAUL this could be you…http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onqGyKy69qQ

or this

I found a nice '04 F250 Lariat on Craigslist a week or two ago for $13,900 but I really dont need a 3/4 ton diesel. Its sold now but I cant afford anything for a long time anyway.

It was annoying and I wouldnt drive it like that and its not worth what Ive got into it. He ripped it down trying to find the source of the noise and found that the valves were hitting the pistons on one side and there was oil getting past the rings. He said I couldve gotten new rings and bearings but I didnt want to bother since its got 103k on it.

But ya could have sold it like that…some tard woulda bought it :lmao

Now youre calling me fat? :wtf Im not that fat.

I got bored in like 2 seconds with the first one.

My brother’s Ram blows smoke with the Bullydog on it. If I was going to get a diesel Id probably get a Ram. Cummins > Powerstroke.

I cant afford the payment and $3 a gallon fuel for a diesel truck.

Not for what I need to get for it to atleast break even on what I owe on it. Nobody would buy a car that sounded like it did for $7k.

ever seen family guy

???

bigfatpauly.

No difference between taking a loss on it, than to dump 5K in it to get it running right…just to sell it

Havent seen it.

Well selling it wasnt my intention but its something I might have to consider.

so ya put more into it to sell it for the same :nuts paul your in deep now just keep it homey

Id like to if I can afford to and if it ends up being worth keeping.
If it starts having issues its gone regardless.

Ill trade ya for a LTZ400 ;D

What the hell would I do with that? :pete Ive got an Outlaw 500.

Idk…lol sell it. Offers on the table…and this one starts…EVERY time :nana