FS: AFR 225cc LS1 / Gen III cylinder heads

[quote=“jeeves744,post:7,topic:26486"”]

Or how about the $600 AFR gave you for “installation costs” when angelo was the one who took the heads off the car. Or the headgasktes that were included with the heads free of charge, yet you still are charging him for them? Secondly why the fuck would he pay you when you havent produced a running car yet? Last time i check he was paying for a 383 built, installed, tuned. So tell me again why he should pay when you havent produced the product you were suppose to. OH not to mention about a year later then it was suppose to be.

And i am posting because you are trying to sell shit that belongs to angelo and you are trying to fuck him over. Plus the fact as mark said there is pending litigation reguarding them. So everyone should know that there is a lawsuit surrounding the heads that you are trying to sell.

OH and very cute making a edit and having the reason being “mark is a theift” You are one to talk as you stole money from angelo and are trying to double charge him for shit.

[/quote]

Okay how about a little list:

1. YOU AREN’T FUCKING INVOLVED SO SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY
  2. I REMOVED the heads from the engine, boxed them up, and shipped them back to AFR. You WEREN’T EVEN FUCKING THERE, so again shut the fuck up
  3. There is a free set of Cometic headgaskets here with HIS heads. So no he isn’t being charged for the replacement set only the original set. AGAIN you have no idea what is going on and should pretty much shut the fuck up.
  4. Last time I checked Angelo OWES $1040.03 for PARTS, NOT LABOR, PARTS. Are you hearing this shithead? Repeat after me PARTS and PARTS ONLY, no labor.
  5. There is no pending litigation for THIS set of cylinder heads. Like I started before you do realize I have more than 1 set of heads sitting here.
  6. Don’t really see how you are accusing me of stealing money from Angelo when Angelo in FACT OWES ME $1040.03 for the original parts he purchased. NO ONE is being double charged and honestly you have no idea what you are talking about. You are just listening to more bullshit

Jeeves seriously grow up, get a hobby, go masturbate, get a woman, do something instead of sitting on web forums all day long repeating the SAME BULLSHIT OVER AND OVER AGAIN

[quote=“Rx3,post:10,topic:26486"”]

If this is going to turn into another shitfest you can all stop right now.

Take it to PMs.

If there is solid proof of the allegations, then PM said proof to a mod. Otherwise, everyone chill out.

J&J I hope you aren’t doing what they are accusing you of.

[/quote]

Rick there is no solid proof because it is just more of the same ole bullshit with Mark and Jeeves