Fs: Air Rifle

790 ft per sec, crossman 791 series, black on black, light weight but strong .144 calibur air rifle. one break barrel one shot action. with bushnell heavy duty scoope.

Water proof
Fog Proof
Fast focus eye piece
One piece tube
Wind and elevation Adj

250 obo with carrying case, gun, scoope, and 50 pellets
PICS

790ft per second eh… so I will assume you have an FAC to legally own this ? Anything that shoots over 500fps " as of 02 in canada" is consider a firearm and must be registered etc etc

The term air gun is a colloquial term referring to BB or pellet guns. Such guns operate either as spring-powered, gas-powered, or electrically powered.
Virtually, all air guns are firearms, as they meet the definition of a firearm in section 2 of the Criminal Code. When the muzzle velocity of an air gun exceeds 152.4 m per second (500 FPS), it is considered a firearm and must meet the licensing, registration, and transportation requirements of the Firearms Act.

http://www.knifezone.ca/d19-13-2-e.pdf

secondly… a .22 calibre bullet travels between 750-800fps so the likely hood of this “BB” gun firing anything over 500fps pretty damn slim. If I was you I’d double check the fps on that BB gun.

im pretty sure its an adjustable one so just adjust it to 499ft/s lol

I have this exact gun, bought it here in Canada - advertised at 495 FPS. I believe you mean .177 calibre too, correct?

Unless you bought it outside of Canada or it’s been modified, should be the same 495 FPS.

Great air rifle though.

my neigebour has one lol hebought it off a crack head its a sick gunn chad can u leave it with your sister so i can come chekc her out?

yah the " PELLETS" not bb’s are .177 , and the gun was purchased here, and has the capability to be 790 ft per seccond… its advertised on the box at 790 but tunned down to canadian spec… still can be modified to be that fast and
says it on the box 791 series, it a good gun none the less, anyone interested ?

i have pellets in quotes because this is not a shit bb gun that shoots both pellets and bb’s… those types of guns are less accurate because they do not have a fluited barrel, which only a pellet, can react to.

yeah man leave it with ur sister ill coem cehck her out

want another ? lol

Chad u noob that scope alone is wortha couple bills u can easly go to a pond shop and flip that for liek 5 bills at least. i have a thing for guns , but as i said leave it with ur sister and ill check them out

Haha no thanks man… :lol:

hah, funny you call him a noob when infact you are the noob…

bushnell scopes are one of the cheapest and shittiest you can buy next to tasco… and its not even close to being worth $500 and more like $75-$150 “brand new” so the reality of a ponshop giving you more then $40 is slim to none…

You wanna get into a $500 scope then you buy a Leupold which is actually “top of the line”

lol by her, do you mean his sister? or the gun? haha

250 obo for the gun, including 50 pellets, scoope with cover, and carrying case.

with her?

really cuz i remeber seein that at crappy tire for liek 3 bills

No you didn’t.

suck me

First off, grow the hell up.

Second, I know you didn’t see that scope there for that much because it’s not worth that much. Jedi got it right. Also, if it was worth that much, why would he be selling it with an air rifle worth about $250ish for $250… Seems kind of silly to basically give away a $300 scope for free… Also, I don’t think I’ve EVER seen a scope worth $300 in CT.

Chad, if you still have this in a few weeks, I might grab it off your hands. Sorry about the offtopic in your FS thread.

alrite man sounds cool just give me a pm when your ready.

SUCK ME. ive seen scopes for 300+ at CRAPPY TIRE.