FS: AMD 64X2 gaming computer

UPDATE : On ebay now first bid is for $750 Willing to pull it off for a local http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=260315033740$900 Takes it

AMD Brand New Gaming computer up for sale. I recently built up this computer to continue gaming but have recently found that time is something I do not have that is needed for gaming. This set up is great if you want to leave it be for performance or you like to toy with overclocking. I have been running good temps while playing AOC and WoW at full settings and averaging about 68 FPS in AOC. The case has room for more fans if you feel the need. A sharp looking case with one blue light that isnt bright at all in the front hard drive fan.

Windows XP Pro 64
AMD Athlon 64 X2 6400+ Windsor 3.2GHz Socket AM2 125W Dual-Core Processor Model ADX6400CZBOX

EVGA 640-P2-N829-AR GeForce 8800GTS SSC 640MB 320-bit GDDR3 PCI Express x16 HDCP Ready SLI Supported Video Card

ASUS M3A32-MVP Deluxe AM2+/AM2 AMD 790FX ATX AMD Motherboard

ZEROtherm BTF90 92mm Silent UFO CPU Cooler

OCZ SLI-Ready Edition 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model OCZ2N800SR4GK

Western Digital Caviar SE16 WD5000AAKS 500GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive - OEM

LITE-ON 20X DVD±R DVD Burner with LightScribe Black SATA Model LH-20A1L-06

COOLER MASTER RC-690-KKN1-GP Black SECC/ ABS ATX Mid Tower Computer Case

Antec NeoPower 650 650W ATX12V / EPS12V Power Supply

Not looking to make any cash off the build so I think a fair price for this system is $1100 obo … PM me or email me at ajgarza84@gmail.com

Also have all the boxes, booklets,etc

Bump … willing to deal to get rid of this so I can pick up a laptop

Bump Need this gone

All solid parts.
Good build.

What’s the build date?

benchmarks sell computers

thanks Treads, I will do new benchmarks when i get home from work tonight and post them up. I have sold a few computers now but never sold them directly after finishing the build because I usually keep them for awhile.

Hass, the parts were ordered the first week of June but the original asus MB was dead so I got it refunded and upgraded to the Asus MVP which I am very happy I did. It was built and up and running on July 4th weekend.

I finally ran some new bench marking and stability tests for you guys to check out. I am having trouble trying to find machines to baseline them against but I hope this helps

Bump

bump, would like to move this soon as school is starting next week

ehhh lets bump this up just in case

Im thinking about buying a similar setup. How is that processor? ill keep this in mind

It has been really solid, everything I have thrown at it has not presented a challenge

bump for ebay listing and new price

Do you still have the original boxes for the components? Any pics of the layout inside the case?

It could use a little cord organizing … I just have to figure out a better system with the power supply and cords what not. And yes I still have all of the boxes and manuals and everything.