Seagate 250 gig Raid HD
Soundblaster Audigy FX
Windows XP 64
Nero 6
17 Flat panel, flat scree monitor
DVD-RW\ CD-RW
Media\Flashcard reader
Case has temp sensor top fan, side fan
Interested in trading up for a laptop + cash or just straight cash - if itnerested drop me a line and we can go fromt here w\ ballpark figures.

how much for this? im a huge farcry nerd and would like something like this
Ballpark? Cash

Cyberpower systems build my PC, so what i did was go on the website and reassemble everything part by part - its sittin on 2378 now. Then, i went to newegg to see how much parts would cost to asemble it meself. It came to $2048 . Obviously since this is a 6 month comp and not brand new, i woudnt expect that price. Also in all honesty there is a pixle out in the monitor, but at the high rez i use and its so small, the only time i ever notice is when windows is booting and i have the solid black screen.

I THEN went to best buy to compare what they had NEW in various price ranges - A computer to my standard was going for $2100-2400 new from best buy. (w\ some differnaces. same process, but my mem was faster. Best buiys had a larger HD, and a GeFOrce 8800 320. benchmark Tests still show that SLI 7800 GTX’s render and perform faster).

I shooting for a price around $1750, since a new computer of this caliber will be $500 or more based on where you look and what sales may be going on. Again these are my thoughts and opinions based on research ive looked up. Let me know what ya’ll think.

thats a really nice computer

nice comp but it’s hard to pull off 1700 for it here. try craigslist

part it out… probably be easier to sell. I’d take some stuff

care to break down component pricing?

i know this is a nice computer and all, but ur just not gonna get that much for it. look here: http://buffalo.craigslist.org/sys/319868807.html , similar setup for much less.

ur probably better off keeping it

sell me one of those 7800gtx’s

werd