FS: Apple iPhone with Extras.

2G, 4GB iPhone for sale. Worked great when I used it, great reception, etc. Upgraded to the 3G and no longer need this.

Will come with: Apple iPhone, USB charger/wall charger, docking bay, rubber case, spare glass, glass tool, original box/pamplets, and 2 Apple stickers.

Has a crack in the glass. Goes from top to bottom, isn’t visible when screen is on and you’re looking directly at it. Also, has small crack at bottom of screen. Back plastic piece is loose, but, with fidgeting, can be popped back into place. I’m including a new piece of glass for the phone, as well as the tool for it. Phone is sold “as-is”, no warranty, returns, etc.

Looking for $185. I will only ship this item. It’s already in the box, ready to go. The price is including shipping. Only reason I’m doing this is because it’s too difficult to get a hold of me in person since I’m between WS and UB so much.

just clean that thing up and it would look brand new

hey man will you take $150. ill pick it up. im in south buffalo and will work with you to pick it up. tomarrow will be good for me

Yeah, sorry for the hazy looking screen, it’s from my fingerprints.

I’m getting other offers as of now. If they fall through, I’ll let you know.

sounds good