iPhone 4 AT&T

For Sale: iPhone 4 16gb Model A1332

Hey everyone! Hope everyone is well, and enjoying the remainder of their summer! I recently upgraded, got a new phone and looking to sell my iPhone 4. It has some scuffs on the corners, the front glass is cracked in two places, one small crack on the top by the speaker, and the second crack goes along the bottom half of the glass. These do not affect usability of the phone what so ever, it works flawlessly. A replacement front glass/tool kit can be had on ebay for less than $10 shipped. The device is locked to AT&T, I was going to have it unlocked and use it as an iPod Touch, but I have no need for that anymore since I got a new phone/plan. The phone will include the phone itself obviously and a charger. I’m looking to sell this ASAP, in need of funds with being out of a job and all lol

Price is $75 OBO

If interested please PM me or text me at (716) 994-3598
If you would like more pictures, please text me and I’ll send some. Thanks!

Thanks for looking!

-Anthony

[ATTACH=CONFIG]33500[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]33501[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]33502[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]33503[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]33504[/ATTACH]

$70, need this gone stat. Some things came up financially and I could use the funds!