FS: Aston Martin

Aston Martin is up for sale Ford anounce the group will be on the selling block. There are about 30 potential buyer for the car maker. Another sign that Ford is on trouble.

KK

Thats because ford can make a small car to compete with market. There smallest car is a 16,XXX focus, who the hell wants to pay that much when you can by a chevy aveo for like 8,000.

any idea how much?

more than you can afford, pal.

Does this mean Aston Martin and Jaguar won’t look identical anymore?

What will James Bond drive now?

Aston is one of Ford’s only divisions making real money. Ford is selling them while they are on the rise so they can actually make money off the sale. The current staff at Aston will be retained, and there is even a rumor the current CEO is part of one of the groups bidding on the company. Aston will continue to exist and make amazing cars.

really I just got a quote for 13,600 for the stripped base model and you can’t really compare the focus to aveo focus to cobalt would be more accurate. and FYI the focus is a HELL of a lot nicer than a aveo and in my personal opinion is a better buy than a lower trim level cobalt, and I say lower because they offer a supercharger and ford doesn’t offer a “performance” model.

16,700 for the better engine, 16" wheels

maybe you ment the fusion? base is 17,100 and the AWD model starts at 22,100

looks around who else offers a V6 AWD car for that money? just subrau and VW I think.