FS: authentic NFL jerseys $60!!!

sprry no nhl at the moment. but if i can i will def. let everybody know. crosby’s will sell like hotcakes

can you get tj housmanzadah from the bengals?? in a 54 please?? and i would love a kreider jersey

i really want that fitzgerald…let me think about it.

So I can get a Brett Ciesel, Ben Roethlisbergen, or a James Haroldson jersey?

Sorry, couldn’t resist.

So has anyone got one yet?

let me know about hockey jerseys …

I WANT ATLEAST 3 MAYBE 4 JERSEYS, DO YOU HAVE A FULL LIST OF PLAYERS FROM ALL TEAMS? IM 100PERCENT SERIOUS

SORRY EMAIL IS QUADLADIES44@CARDPLAYER.COM

35 a peice on trader sites guys for any jersey, you can even get shox(nike) for 35 a peice and all kinds of stuff

www.tradekey.com

hey george just checkin on status of my Palamalu order?

i want the Fitzgerald jersey in 52 or 54

let me know

in red or white?

35 a piece

red

tell me where to drop money off or to send

i will let you know. i requested to add it to my list so i have to see if it did or not.

pm’d you

an update on hockey jerseys. i will be able to get them. but not for a couple more weeks. i am ordering one to see how it looks before i start taking orders.

let me know. i def want a hockey jersey. what will the prices on them be george?

authentic also?

as of right now i am thinking the price for hockey will be the same as the football ones. they are not the actual gameday ones. those ones would be in the range of 300-400 from the stores and even my cost would be probably around the 200 range for one. these are the ones you buy from the store that are “authentic” but not gameday.

and for those who dont know the diffrence, gameday jerseys are made of a special fabric that repels water and has a velcro strap along the back to hook to the pants. the authentics are made of a jersey material but fully stitched.

Gameday jerseys are $250 i think

http://www.jerseyexpress.com/product_info.php?cPath=23_44&products_id=792
$185 plus lettering.

see how much and if you could get me a gameday one please

u wouldnt happen to have a drew jones, warrick dunn, and a deangalo hall jerseys would u?

hey let me know if u can get a black colston jersey and an orange bailey jersey…i may get 3 off of you if u can…

favre
colston
bailey