fs b series 5spd transmission

addicketedtodicks must be pisssssed

oh true dat true dat. my shit’s pretty dank but an ITR transmission would have complemented it nicely. this is going in the audi, i assume?

Yessir it’s going in the Audi. I had to splurge and pick this trans up. GermanPSI ownd me lastnight when we raced a4’s. I gotta step it up.

addikted2wips is on a 72hr vacation from shift

whenever you two B5 bitchez need your ego’s downsized i got a red rocket sittin pretty in the kramer garage that’s just waiting for an audi ass-kicking fesitval.

holla atchya boi

uhh chris pulled you with a carload. hush

Yea Kramer last time you got beat by a certain white audi

Kramer has nothing on the Four Rings!

Nah hes bitch

Wow. WTF? Noone has the trans yet! Here’s whats going on: I got 3 calls and the first 2 guys said they wanted it asap for $100. So my buddy said he’d be back at the shop monday. Then the 3rd guy called and said he would give my buddy $200. I was sending every message I got to my buddy and when the price went to 200 he said he would sell it to that guy tomorrow. However, I have the 2 other guys names and #s in case the deal falls through.

yeah, 15’s arent fast.

i upped the ANTE with my 200$ bid… trying to help out people in need

F150s and 13.8s arent fast either… dont forget stallmer owned an 11.01 car. and he never claimed to have a fast audi.

Yeah, I never claimed the truck to be fast and Ive always said the car was slow. Thats why I improved things this time around.

driver mod?

Its a D series not b underboosted went to buy it an its a D

Thank you sir. ^

Big waste of time. Its a D series. I was there at 1pm today. The guy that actully owns the tranny is like "yea it came out of a del sol with a D16. I was like you guys told me it was a B16. They were like "there’s a diffrence?

ban 1

Ban who?

whoever is selling shit they have no clue about and wasting others time to come and look at said product.