fs b series 5spd transmission

Oh. Ok ban 2

ban 3

Haha wooooooooow.

LOL

lmmfao, all that for nothing, greediness leads to gayness hahahahahahahhaha karma is a mother isnt it

How is that greedy. I needed the tranny. I offered him 200. Juan or anybody else would have done the same thing since 100 is really cheap for a B series anyway. I picked up a B series tranny today anyways. So I don’t really care.

not gonna argue about it, i think it’s easily understandable for you, if you had of called the guy first and begged to pick it up right then and there and then someone who you associate with persay "Juan " decided he wanted it more ,and said screw you and offered the guy more for it you would understand how it’s greediness. i knew what was up when i saw you edited your post to the ninja smiley… Shoe on other foot as it’s called where im from.im sure being that Juan thinks highly of you for some reason, that if you had of just said hey bud can you let me get that i really need it?, he would of because thats a respectful thing to do and the price could of stayed the same. it’s called respect, period. which on here i see lack of. but it’s all good, it’s over now im glad to hear you have a new trans, hopefully it works out great for you, now someone anyone need this man’s D SERIES TRANS

If its respect and all this other shit I’m sure juan wouldn’t have traded me a 2.5 inch exhaust and told me it was a 3.I even asked him when I picked it up “are you sure this is a 3inch” and he said yes. Get it home and its 2.5.

:wow

Wow, well i had no clue about that and for that im sorry that exhaust came off of my old car i was told it was a 3in but the guy i got the car from, i honestly never looked because i cared more about the gsr teggy, so that’s more my fault because he was going off of what i told him.you should of called him when you got home im sure he would of taken it back and gave you yours back. once again that’s more my fault from going off of what i was told ,but it’s also everyone’s fault because a tape measurer is an easy thing to use on the spot and there’s def one in our garage

No big deal. I’ve got a new 3in on the car anyway. So back on topic. Whoever needs a D SERIES tranny give this guy a call

Word. Frank, did you pick up a new trans yet?

Yes I did. I’m cleaning it at work right now. Its going in wensday. Germanpsi is getting my old one so he can get his car back together.

Yupp we went after the d series one

Good shit! Gimmie a call this week

so addictedtocockansperm didnt get it

no it’s a d series, and it’s funny how everyone has something to say so ignorant when they dont even know anyone… keep it to yourself slowmarro…

why dont you go play hide and go fuck yourself sunshine :thumbup who are you talkin to me like that an you dont know me .obv addictedtocockansperm and you are lovers so fuck off

pm coming your way kid