fs b series 5spd transmission

ohhhhh cant wait

sent now im calling you out in public lets get it done kid right now

sweet i see we ever share the same exact birthdate so this will really be fun

dude i wont need to but think about it ill have half this forum if i needed so ya might wanna back down and shut the fuck up

cmon man lets get it done

cmon you need noone one if your a real man

me and you

PICTURE ME BEING SCARED OF A MAN THAT BREATH’S THE SAME AIR AS ME NOT GONHAPPEN EVER SO JUST LET ME KNOW NOW lets get it done tuff guy

fine …ill do it this weekend ill be at the black cat sat night come find me if ya think ya can do anything

Well considering the car never ran good it was hard to go fast. Things have changed though.

As far as the truck goes its a bone stock 6500# 4wd pickup. Not exactly meant to be a racer.

no pus do it now right now i have many cars to travel with so give me a place right here and now, point blank period, a real man does what he has to do on spot and this is spot… im calling you right now i think your weak so lets gooo

think away asshole look at the, look at this homo thread we can do battle there

no real men battle with real fist read my sig looser read it well RETARD

Notorious, you may wanna pipe down if ya know whats good for ya. Just some friendly advice…

IM up dressed and waiting bud, and to the forum sorry for this but ive had enough of people who are only computer tuffguys i come from real world life and words are bull fists are real

listen shitstain i aint scared ,im just on paper ill be damned if i go to jail for you or anyone else if it aint worth it .trust im laughin now at you not knowin who ya talkin to .piss me off and you will see it not for long though as im sure a accident will occur

you dont know who youre dealing with

dude bann me whatever its a forum ill get over it but im noonee to be disrespected period… i dont come from some upstate ny where words are it… i fight my battles like i was raised to do and that’s what i want to do now

Yeah, well that sounds fine and dandy, but when Slowmarros fist is embedded in your face, youre going to wish that you stuck behind the monitor.

Like I said, just a fair warning…

Adam’s not threatening to ban you