fs b series 5spd transmission

i gave you an addy bud and im not scared of any of you little wanna be muscle guysim calling all of you out then TONIGHT AND NOW

I dont have those powers lol. Im just a peon like everyone else. Idk where you “come from”, but Ny is about as volitile a state as any man, you must be new around here…lol.

i see you guys want to make it a 5 on 1 or whatever so lets go, you know pbj i felt bad cause people were messing with your truck but i see why they did it

since when is cohoes a tyff guy hood ? when i lived there all it was and still is crackheads and tuffguys

IM FROM BALTIMORE MARYLAND READ OUR STATICTICS BEFORE YOU ACT LIKE IDONT KNOW WHERE I AM AND AM SUPPOSED TO BE EVER A SMALL AMOUNT AFFRAID

Leave me out of it. Im not threatening you or anybody else. I just know John and what he’s capable of and its pretty obvious you dont.

I dont want any part of it.

Nah, I dont roll like that. If you have an issue, its between you and whoever. 1 on 1, no weapons. Like I said, all I was doing was warning you about spouting off at the mouth about fighting him. Im done here, and I hope it works out for ya…

NI99A PLEASE . you actin like your tuff when all ya are is some ethnically confused white kid .come on realize things your white now talk like it

I wish I could somewhat comprehend that statement, but it must be a MD thing…

MD is a pretty tough place…:rofl

Since when does birth location determine toughness?

Was a joke, cool your jets.

How does where youre from make you tough or whatever? I was born in Schenectady and its a shithole and has alot of crime.

HES NOT TOUGH AND THATS THAT, IF HE WAS HED COME OUT, IM DONE YOU HAVE THE ADDY DONT BE SNEAKY LETS DO THIS LIKE REAL MEN

I was born on Earth. It’s a pretty rough place these days.

So YOU are the tough one Notorious? You have a record?

just come to my house 23 willow street cohoes ny 12047

this addy or address in non ebonics thery

You must realize fighting over something said on the internet is kinda retarded, right? It would be different if it was a face to face conversation but even then its not worth fighting over.

Give him some neg rep and be done with it.

I’m not on anyones side since I don’t know any of you. But “REAL MEN” don’t talk shit on forums then try to fight them over dumb shit. “REAL MEN” take their children to the park and provide food for their family.

ALL I SEE IS A BUNCH OF KIDS ON A FORUM WITH SOME REAL MEN IN THE MIX AND HE’S DEF FAR FROM THE REAL MAN STATUS… LIKE I SAID IM DOWN NOW, ME AND YOU SLOWMARRO PERIOD LIKE MEN NO HARD FEELINGS

How the hell did this even start? A remark in a FS thread?? Really?

Someone’s a bit of a hothead.