fs b series 5spd transmission

I can guaruntee that he is A. older than you and been around a bit and, B. will hurt you… bad

For your own sake, SHHHHHUTTTT UP! :lol

trust me ,kid if i didnt give a shit about my kids and other things .you would have a few brokin bones already .but seein as i did about 6 yrs behind bars im not feelin goin back and trust i would after i got ya im not a small 150 lb kid so listen to peeople and learn

TRUST ME MY SON HAS EVERYTHING AND MORE AND SO DOES MY WIFE I PROVIDE WELL IM A REAL MAN TRUST ME , IM JUST TIRED OF THE DISRESPECT AND I DON’T TOLERATE DISRESPECT AT ALL, IM A GROWN MAN AND I WILL NOT BE FAKE PUNKED BY SOME GUY WHO JUST WANTS TO TRY TO BULLY PEOPLE BECAUSE HE HAS A SCREEN TO HIDE BEHIND OR SOME FRIENDS, NOTICE I NEVER THREATENED TO BRING ANYONE BUT ME BUT HE HAS TO BRING A WHOLE FORUM LMAO YOUR A JOKE SLOWMARRO, AND IF I GET BANNED FOR THIS THEN GOOD FOR ME

LMAO I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR JAIL TIME, THAT MAKES YOU NO BETTER THEN ME I DID TIME TOO. AND FROM ONE PERSON WHO’S BEEN THERE TO ANOTHER WITH KIDS YOU SHOULD FEEL THE SAME WAY ABOUT BEING DISRESPECTED

You’re loud.

Ok dude listen. “Real men” dont do what youre doing now. Real men dont have to say “real men”. If you have a wife and kids, smarten the fuck up and act like a father figure and a husband, stop playing childish games. Its the internet, if ya cant take the heat, get out of the kitchen.

like i said i wont need em tuf guy …but if by the slim and i mean slim chance ya get me it wouldnt be long

FAR FROM WHITE BLACK/WHITE /RICAN

LETS JUST END THIS TONIGHT

and one these days you will learn im a ball buster to everyone .but now im gonna be serious when i pick on you and him .has nuttin to do wit respect as i got from most heree and others outside you do as ya need to .ill leave my offer open to ya about sat if ya wanna take it to that level over a joke ill be game but it wont be good when im drinkin and someone sets a fire

I DON’T WANT DRUNK I WANT SOBER, DUDE I HAVE A BACK YARD WE CAN SETTLE THIS LIKE MEN AND END IT THERE. OTHER THEN THAT I KNOW A JOKE FROM REALITY AND YOU WERE SERIOUS… SO SCREW SAT WHEN YOU HAVE FRIENDS TO JUMP ON ME FOR YOU AND LETS END THIS THE RIGHT WAY OR END IT HERE AND NOW ON THIS FORUM WITH APOLOGIES( NOT BACKING DOWN TRUST ME) IM JUST A NOW TYPE OF GUY

So anybody wanna buy a tranny?
And I dont mean a chick with a dick.

this isnt a friends gathering .i just like the bar and seein as friends own it it works for me.take as ya want do what ya feel

Well obvious your not gonna man up tonight so ill leave it for now, dont try to be sneaky be real if you really want to do this. so what time you gonna be there sat maybe ill come drink with you

ill be there about 8-9 .look for the guy thats about 6-2, 280 jacked up drinkin a corona

word i love corona too see you then and i see what you look like on your myspace

good for you

good talk guys, good talk

shut up lerch ,you know what ill do to ya

my bad! The one guy came to the shop today to pick up the trans and i guess its a D series transmission. I didnt know there was a D Series