FS: B series ClutchNet 6 puck clutch

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/OptimusPrim3/Clutchnetclutch.jpg

Was used in my cable b16/LS tranny combo. Still grabs strong and held ~400whp fine and dandy with no slippage whatsoever.

$150 OBO

Wow wish that fit my stealth, I’d be all over it

I just want to say how much I like my clutchnet clutch. I had them make me a custom one for my neon, and it is the only clutch so far that has not let me down. I dont know what specs this one was built too, but these clutches are built with quality in mind, and HOLD THE POWER.

Bump for a great clutch.

–mark

if the other clutch im supposed to get falls through ill buy this, would it fit in my ls hydro tranny??

95mx6 hey man ive been really busy with xmas and what not but that clutch is urs as soon as i get a few hours to finish gettin it out

sounds good im not in any rush or anything soo just lmk when its out.

would this clutch be ok for a stock DD? I need a clutch on my stock DA integra

its allready broken in prob so u should be good to go.

Thanks for the bumps.

I would assume its okay for a dd, this is a cable tranny clutch, so for a DA you’d be okay, but it wont fit hydro trannies.

How does this clutch feel compared to stock ?

I never really felt a stock clutch for a Honda. It was easy and smooth to engage and whatnot, nothing crazy.

SOLD

:tup: not good clutches i hear

did you buy it? You have a DC right? If so, your tranny is hydro, and this is a cable clutch.

I’m used to cable clutches, but… how would that be different? Do honda’s with a hydrolic clutch cable use a different style pressure plate then a clutch cable tranny? I mean… There is no way the clutch itself is different.

–mark

nah i didnt buy it.I have a hydro tranny and im buyin a xtd clutch from mindless, good clutch for a cable tranny tho.

if I’m not mistaken, the splines on the clutch disc are slightly a different size. Meaning the shaft on the tranny the goes into the disc won’t fit properly. It’ll either not go in, or it’ll go in and you’ll have just a little bit of play which would still disintegrate the disc or the tranny splines pretty fucking quickly.

splines are different sizes. however this clutch will NOT work on a ys1 gsr cable tranny since it shares the same larger internals as later gsr/itr hydro trannys.

Wow, good to know I guess. I think its dumb though, heh.