FS:B18 turbo kit

Synapse Ramhorn manifold,JDM sport piping kit and BOV,28’‘x13’‘x4’’ intercooler.might also sell 38mm Tial external wastegate.Piping has all couplers and T-clamps. You can have the down pipe too but you don’t want it.It’s pretty hacked.900 OBO.Really OBO. It’s on my car now. The only reason I’m getting rid of it is because I just picked up a new kit.Will part out also.

Where is the wastegate placed?

On the front of the manifold. Twoards the radiator support.

not selling the turbo also ?

im really looking for a Complete kit

straight out or curved to either side?

Straight out. For a civic you have to notch the radiator support for it. But not much.

Straight out. For a 92-95 civic you have to notch the radiator support for it. But not much.

alright so itd never fit this damn ef :frowning:

I am sure it would. You can always put a 90 degree bend on the WG if it doesn’t.

I’m sure it would fit. Theres enough room in there.

OK so some guy on CL said he’s sending me a “certified check”. We’ll see how this turns out.LOL.

please dont fall for that scam,my friend stephs bank actually cashed one for her and 6 months later they were asking for the money back because it was fake, it was stolen from someone elses bank account, its bad whensome banks can be fooled

That’s what I figure.It’s gonna be intresting.He said he is going to pick it up in person.HAHAHA.

well if hes gonna pick it up in person he should pay with cash in person lol… not trying to tell you how to sell your stuff you just seem like a good guy and id hate to see you get screwed over in this f–ked up world. ive seen it a few times my wifes parents got scammed right out of there pickup truck that they were selling for $18,000… now they have nothing but debt to the bank

pm sent

Pm sent.

Don’t be a dumb ass. Half those emails from CL are bull shit. Don’t even waste your time answering them back unless it’s cash in person.

agreed :banana

dude u love that banana dont u?

dude the banana is the shit its like a daceing dildo lol :banana :banana :banana