FS: Bluetooth

Brand New in the box never opened/used motorola H350 universal headset. Picture of it can be seen at —> http://motorola.digitalriver.com/DRHM/servlet/ControllerServlet?Action=DisplayProductDetailsPage&SiteID=motostor&Locale=en_US&Env=BASE&productID=49768100

Looking to get 35 dollars. Any questions PM me.

bizump

i just got one for my gf but it was way cheaper than that after rebate. how low would you go?

if you don’t have a bt headset, get one. I got one for Christmas and can’t believe I never had one before. They kick ass!

now is this the headset only? would i need something else for my phone? sorry newb to bluetooth… phone is a motorola e710 i believe also if that helps

Since this is a universal headset as long as you have a phone that is bluetooth capable itll work with your phone, you dont need anything else for it you simply turn on the headset, search for new devices with your phone and itll pick up the headset and your done. Its never opened, in the package so Im sure theres instructions and stuff inside for newbs to the bluetooth world.

bump

someone buy this…he just mad $$ in toronto for new years

bump