FS Boston Terrier Akc certified

I just got this puppy for florida when he was 12 weeks old he is now 19-20 weeks old. He is a great dog i just dont have anytime for a puppy im out of the house 13 hours a day so he gets little to no att. Hes a boston terrier and has all his papers he was registered throught akc. im looking to get back what i have into him which is about 400 so the price is 400 obo. He has been dewormed and is pretty much trained to go outside. hes still a puppy. if i left anything out im sorry you can txt me anytime with any questions 716-830-9207 i mae this post in kinda a hurry because im trying to get ready for a trip. this is the only pic i got till i get back monday. any questions you can pm me or boosting4me he is my roomate and knows aboutt he dog.

aw… haha. we’ll if u wanna give him up for adoption i’d take him glws tho

I have one and know other people that have them too. They are an awesome breed. Very smart, easy to train, low maintenance, and love to be around people. I paid $700 for mine so $400 is a good deal. I wish I could take him but we have a lot going on right now.
GLWS

yea he is a very good dog i just dont have the time he needs. my father has a girl boston and he had puppys last year and they sold for 700 easy im just trying to get back what i got into him atleast or close to it

BUMP FOR OREO!

awww, such a great looking puppy. wish i had the money. My pit would luv this guy.

bump for a great breed.

We have a Boston, and he is the biggest lover and goofball!

GLWS

ya oreo aka the dog for sale is crazy does 360s but wont run in a straight line he just needs attention :frowning:

I’m sure you can find food cheaper than $400.
J/K :wink:

Cute pup…free bump. :slight_smile:

i willing to work with someone on the price if they were serious i just need him to a good home i just have no time

Please someone take this dog before I have to get it.

Is it house trained yet?
I could probably find a home for it.

He is sort of like when he sleeps with me at night he lasts all night and when i wake up he waits by the door because he wants to go out. when im home he never goes in the house he has had couple slip ups because sometimes hes 10 hours alone he is only a puppy and here is a updated pic of him

Where are you located? My mom might be interested.

Im in the falls right next to NU

PMed

Just letting nyspeed know its going in the local paper tuesday and i know it will 100% be gone fast. My fathers sold in 3 days all 5 of them

i’m interested i just need to check a few things. i will pm you tonight

pmed back.

if i still had my apt i would have totally taken him.

cute pup