Fs: brand new garret t67 t3 turbo

yea i did the smaller exhaust side cause it was going on a 2.0l so it would spool a little easier…still for sale as of right now since the guy that said he wants it hasnt sent money yet

hmmm i think i might take this pm sent

Did you change anything else at the same time, cam or anything? That is strange that it was same spool, but thats cool.

your manifold, obviously head design etc etc will vary how it spools and such. better flowing manifold will obviously help out and bb is only slightly better but also isnt repairable if it craps out

Mark,

Exhaust manifold and FMIC. All of the custom stuff got tossed. Also went from dsmlink to an AEM.

The graph shows the car on a 30r to a 6152(35r) with the above parts being changed. This was on a very safe tune!
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/5/web/2357000-2357999/2357810_55_full.jpg

This was done on 20-22 psi on pump gas with a 2.4.

-Em

thank you for helping out with the spool questions since i have never run it i just went by what others told me…the dyno graph helps out greatly

2.3l

I can see this as it whent from an 82a/r garrett to 63a/r mitsu pte casting which are notoriously restrictive/ increase in spool from back pressure.

okk well i dont feel like waiting for the guy that said hed take it so who ever wants it just pm me and ill get you my paypal or adress what ever way you wanna do it

pms returned

ok i guess 540i doesnt want it any more

sold