Fs: brand new garret t67 t3 turbo

This is a brand new garret t67 witha t3 flange. It has a .63 exhaust housing and a 4inch inlet 2.5 outlet. The turbo has never been used and has the beggining to a downpipe or can be used as an o2 housing since the bungs already there. 4bolt flange for the exhaust side. Looking for 680 obo and id like to sell asap
Thanks
Sean
Psi2high@gmail.com
518 577 2506

any clue how much power this will support?

If its like the t67 hybrid I have on my car somewhere around 750hp

depends on your setup aka motor supporting mods

where are you located?

albany ny but i think it might have sold already

That’s bigger than a GT35R right?

yea its a larger version similar to the gt37r

Good turbo just not my bag. If I want 700+ hp I’ll just spray on top of my 3582r.

Slightly but more laggy. Typically on dsms this turbo spools 1000 rpm later than a 35r on the same motor/setup. It is good for about 725-750 hp. It would be great for Bill…lag for traction major top end for action.

Would this be a stupid turbo for a 400 - 500 whp target?

The price is pretty good on it.

–mark

Mark that turbo would be great for a FWD car. Its the same as what mike has on the evo except the hot side. The spool is a little slower then mine (probably 2-300 rpm.

-Em

Em I’m pretty sure its a journal bearing… so add 500-700 spool time to dbbt67.

Mark what car would this be going on?

A 4 cylinder, revving to 7400. The lag would be nice for traction, but its probably just too much of a turbo.

IMO 35r 63a/r hotside. I’ll keep my eye out for ya.

I think sean still has his for sale in the parts trader. The t4 .68a/r housing is equivalent to an t3.82a/r

yea this one was going ona fully built gst cause i planned on revving to 8500 and typical spool is around 5500-6000 from what i hear from others and typically ive seen lots of ls hondas running 400whp at lower boost with this turbo

On my turbo I get 15psi by 3600rpms, but mine has a ceramic turbine

yea i know the turbos more for topend rather then low

Not always true. We did bens car with a journal bearing 6152 and it spooled identical to a dbb30r Its all in set up.

-Em

ya, i’ve found that (quality) journal bearings dont spool much later than DBB apposed to popular belief. :slight_smile: a lot of people get too caught up in the BB turbos, and overlook the exhaust side sizing