FS:ca18det Engine set + aftermarket parts. WILL SEPARATE NOW

POST CHANGED/ PRICED TO SELL

I have to sell the engine in my car. which is an 89 ca18det out of a silvia with an estimated 110,000km

ca18det engine/ transmission. ( $400) engine + transmission + everything inside. Valve seals need to be replaced, engine still runs strong just smokes, has new plugs also, comes with coil packs, manifolds. turbine not included in price sold

full harness/ ignitor chip/ pre cut and spliced harness for ca ($300)sold

Sr20det .80ar turbine (stock ca t25 was .48ar off of bings engine, ran strong)( $180)sold

Walburo 255lph fuel pump (2 weeks old) ($110)sold

Apexi safc . -SOLD

Hks Turbo timer (value of $120) nuff said-sold

3inch sr downpipe modified to work for ca elbow ($100)sold

3inch test pipe ($70)

3inch Gp sports cat back exhuast ($300)

bings oil catch can ( $70)sold

BINGS front mount intercooler + Custom frontmount intercooler piping for ca will work with s14sr with little modification + RFL copy BOV +flange already mounted with couplers ($400)TENTITIVE

My asking price is $1900 OBO for everything

Engine is still in my car, anyone interested is welcome to take it for a test drive/ see it run… IMOPRTANT, ENGINE IS COMING OUT SATURDAY AT around 6pm

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/jjwilks/IMGP1459.jpg

any questions call my cellphone (905) 380 0770 or pm me

Interested in my KADE? I know it needs another intake cam and a shim
and the motor has about 157KM on it with a practically new clutch (less then 3500KM on it).

Or if you don’t even want to touch it even with a 10ft pole then let me know.

pm’d

Way to set an example.

also if something is worked out within the next week i will throw in for free.

a jdm tyte 180sx rear tail light garnish

Post changed

now willing to part

why you getting rid of it??? ca’s are the hottness, im very interested int he fmic setup, how much american?, and how much without the bov, also would you take like 50bucks off if i gave ya some dsm 440cc injectors??

ill take $40 off the price off for the bov

so it will be $360canadian

so whatever the conversion is from american to canadian

what is it like 15 cents to the dollar

SAFC SOLD-

ok changed my mind, i dont want that big of an fmic, i wan a smaller one, so sell the piping separate??? i have a ca too, and i want to be able to get the piping to just go right on

the IC is only 20 x 9 x 2.5, it is very reasonable for a CA or any car under 300rwhp.

if you went smaller you would be just as well with a smic and jesse can tell you how slow that shit is.

this IC alone gave jesse like 30+hp i swear it.

all up top over 5000rpm though but CA’s are faggots below that anyways.

pssst :roll:
sr = 189cc wasted

• aluminum is for pop cans, not engine blocks
  • 1 valve per intake runner > 2 valves per intake runner
  • cam on lifter > rocker arms

lol, the thing is i can get one that will fit without removing or hacking up the bumper support and can handle 300hp easy, spearco bar and plate, idk tho well see, but in the meantime, how much for just the piping, ca’s are gay anyways, so u should sell the piping to me while you can and dump the fmic to an sr guy :roll:

lol but bing, thanks again for the tie rods and i still plan to buy the ruca’s from you, just tight on money, lol even tho im talking of buying jesse’s shit, iv been neglecting suspension :oops:

I was in the car when jesse first drove it after the FMIC throttle respons was way better and the car pulled ALOT harder in then it used to.

humm this might be fun in my fc…

i shall contemplate…

GT

piping/bov/fmic, timer, oil can are tentitively sold

The IC also gave my KAT way more Throttle response over my saab IC! well worth it!

Dam 200 for the SAFC was a deal.

you did not msn me you basterd :stuck_out_tongue:

ok gentelmen.

everything is sold besides the test pipe and exhaust. i was thinking of keeping the exhuast still because i dont have a stock exhuast to throw on.

$300 with trade for your stock hole rust free exhuast

Somone called me on Wed afternoon, i couldnt make out the name and he left me a long distance number starting with 408 and i couldnt make out the middle three numbers

please call me again or pm me.

remember everything is sold besides the exhuast/ test pipe

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/jjwilks/Picture228.jpg