FS: Ca18det Motorset + T28 or T25 + taka lines + ECU etc

Here is my interest check. Not sure if I’m going to sell…

Asking Price: $ (OBO)
Condition: Used
Will Ship?: N
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description:

For sale is a ca18det motorset with 48 000 origonal kms. Many son members can vogue for the mileage, and its coming out of a 180sx. Havn’t done a compression check yet, but am very confident. Buyer can come do one if they are serious.

What its coming with-

Engine + Trans + ECU + harness , all the obvious parts (intake+exhaust mani, injectors, plugs, coils yada yada.)

The Good:

• Only 48 000 original kms. :smiley:
  • Brand new Headgasket. OEM gasket + copper sprayed and ARP head studs used
  • Comes with basically new taka turbo lines (retail $200)
  • Can come with S14 t28 (installed) or I can take it off and put on the stock t25, would depend on your price range.
  • Running engine
  • You know what your getting, this engine didn’t come in a crate from an unknown vehicle in japan with BS mileage. Its a running, working engine with 48 000 kms.

The Bad:

• Needs new clutch, consider it a winter project :wink: lol
  • Lifters are clicking, but I have looked into it and been told by numerous people, including ca18 owners that its very common after doing a headgasket, and that it goes away after a bit. So I wouldn’t worry about it.

Anyway, I think that’s about it, any questions let me know. Good time to get your hands on a mini RB with low mileage. This is basically just an interest check. PM works best, peace.

ps, engine isn’t pulled yet.

can you give a rough price that your looking at?

I can get back to you within a couple days on a rough price. Just want to figure some stuff out first, unless you want a very rough price lol. Also going to depend on what turbo you want to go with. PM me.

So It Wasn`t The Clutch Line?

No, looks like the pressure plate went apparently. Needs new clutch.

k, got a price in mind now. $1100, comes with stock t25, and tranny ecu harness etc etc

http://photos-g.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v254/127/104/506397282/n506397282_875686_1764.jpg

http://photos-d.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v254/127/104/506397282/n506397282_875691_3177.jpg

Possiblyyy sold, keep the interest coming though, not too sure on the outcome…

Sold. Deposit put down, engine still to be pulled. Smooth transaction Chris (y)