FS-ca18det

this engine is not forsale anymore due to the fact that it was running lean because of the t28 and without upgrading the fuel system. if anyone is interested in the longblock i will sell it for dirt cheap but it needs ALOT of work, full rebuild on the head, and the block needs to be bored because of damage in cylinder 4. if no one wants it its going to be used for a ca20 project

I am selling my ca18det because I don’t have the time to fix it.

the head gasket and head bolts are done but it needs to be the timing done, spark plugs and a couple vacuum lines replaced.

car might include a spec stage 2 clutch, depending on if i can get another one, has only 3,000kms on it at most

needs a new clutch fan, was going for an electric fan but now i am selling the engine

it also comes with a t28 turbo, unknown model, has a little bit of shaft play

includes; ecu, wiring harness, tranny, side mount intercooler with piping

in a compression test the engine shot 150 in all 4

but this engine is just as fast as a stock ca18det boosting 13 psi and its set at 6 psi

I am taking a big loss here, and the engine is still in my car until someone says they will take it.

$800

i am very interested in your t28 … i do have a stock ca18 t25 laying around the house so if u dont want to unturbo the car maybe we can figure something out ?? i

sorry but the turbo is going with the engine

bump

If Slide bought the turbo, how much would you sell it for?

if i include the clutch its a steal. or if someone picked up the whole set up and than seperated it after would be better

not for sale anymore

good thinking Laurier

picking up a ca18det long block in the next little bit, can’t wait for my second ca18det. scott why would i sell out the ca for an sr…