FS: CBR1000 ITB's

MINT conditon. off a 2007 CBR1000rr
includes fuel rail, injectors, map sensor and TPS.

PERFECT for Home Made ITB’s for a honda.

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/7059/picture1950cr8.jpg

$100 OBO

bump. no one interested?

Put them on the d16

I never finished them. I need the money to finish my Turbo Kit

Bobby buy them!!
Boost plus itb’s is more power

You idiot.

Yes

Turbo ITB = AMAZING

Someone Pick them up.

nifty

Chuck ive never seen it done on a d16. Everyone who buys itb’s epicly fails except for a norwegian named rush who made 179whp all motor in his d16. Boost is the only way on a d16.

nick what do you plan on using for tuning? Brian has a hondata s100 he isnt using any more…

Eh, that’s the problem- the s100 won’t give you the ‘alpha-n’ tuning for the map-to-tps crossover needed for running the itb’s. The s300 (from what I understand) is what you’d need (I may be wrong). Or you could always just chip a p28 ecu and use Crome, ECtune, or another equivalent…

Either way, getting a set of itb’s with a nice lumpy cam on a d-series sounds unbelievable- it’s well worth it!

Yeah I know the s100 isnt the best, but I know nick doesnt want to have “top of the line shit” which I understand, its his daily :banana

What CrappaChic0 was saying was s100 doesn’t even have the features/settings for someone to run ITBs with s100.

you can Run ITBs with a fuckin SAFC is you wanted to…

but it doesnt matter to me. im selling them

and if ur talking about tuning for when I turbo, im only running 5 lbs so im using an FMU. and I dont wanna hear any shit about how you think they suck. Its perfectly fine for what im doing…

how much power do you plan to be making ?

I’d consider doing it to the miata, but I hear tuning them is a royal PITA

That’s all you ever ask, some people really don’t plan on the power they’re going to make.

id guess between 2,000 and 3,000hp to the ground.

and some do :confused