Fs: cheap crap and free stuff

10 bucks - for crappy paintball gun, 12 oz co2 tank, and soem other parts

5 bucks - for 3 old fishtanks with heaters, filters, lights/ lids

Free - weight bench, weights, and bars

and more to come i have been cleaning my basment, garage, and room since i will be moving soon

olympic weights?Could you get pics?

pics of gun?

pics of weights and bench?

size of the tanks??

i think i have a tkaer on all the stuff but if not ill post up pics

guy never came for the stuff so one ocme get this stuff

sand weights or olympic weights…

and what kind of bars? straight? bent curling bar for inners and outers? indiv. bars for dumbells?

ill take the gun for my cousin, what kind is it? does it work?

size of tanks?

the paintball gun is a tigershark pump and coems with 12oz co2 tank (tthe co2 tank si worth the moeny alone.)

the weights are sand and there is a curling bar, and 2 or 3 straightbars 1 good one

the tanks are 1 10gallon glass
1 tank that is same height as a 10 gallon but longer im guessin around 15gallons
1 10 gallon plastic tank

the 3 tnaks come with many filters, heaters, lids, lights,
now im not sure waht works out of all that stuff but its much more than 5 dollars of stuff i jsut wnat it all gone since i am moving soon.

i also ahve some drum stuff for sale a single bass pedal. a high hat and another cymbol. ill get some pics up tomorrow

brand of cymbals?

zilgand high hat
and sabon cymbol not sure what kind

i also dont kow if the intrest any1 but make me an offer its a drum set called “the rims headset” its an old drum set tha packs into one box and all the drums are only heads. its very different. not sure what its worth couldnt even find any on ebay

meh weights are weights… and these are free… i will take all the weights and the curling bar and the good straight bar. when and where can i get these?

tanks gone

weight bench

drums

i assume you mean zildjian and sabian…

if so, how much?

will come right now or tomorrow during the day to come pick up the weights. Where u located?

I need the bigger size weights more then everything else

yeah i can’t spell and i dont know much about drums make me a resonable offer they just collect dust at my house