Fs: cheap DA gsr on craigslist

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/car/760889726.html

stumbled on this and figured id post it up for everyone. If its for real it seems like a good deal.

3 new tires? strange…

doesn’t seem that cheap. i’d say its a clean teg for a decent price, wouldn’t go further than that

thats what i meant to say its not a steal by any means but its a da gsr which arent too common these days

at least it’s got abs breaks.

always a plus…

Hmm maybe its time to upgrade my 91 DA with 202k to this.

Wasnt there only like 16000 gsrs total made between 92/93 ?

The 92-93 Acura Integra GSR is the rarest Integra to date because of its B17A engine, low production numbers, and unavailability in the used car market. This model Integra holds its retail value extremely well because of its rarity. It is estimated that approximately 1,500 were manufactured in 1992, and around 3,500 in 1993, for a total of around 5,000 ever produced. The 92-93 USDM GSR was available in only three colors: red, white, and teal. The Canadian GSR’s came in black, red and teal.

and its a good price. if it was still the stock color… went to look at it and the paint job was not done good at all… i offered 1500 b/c of paint… i have seen motors go for 3500 in junk yards

Yeah he just got it painted a few months ago. Used to be white.

My friends car. yes a few cosmetic problems. Mechanically sound though, he put a lot of money into it recently.