FS: Cobra Mass Airflow Sensor (MAF)

As the title said, it’s brand new and i’ll let it go for $150.00. PM me if interested. Great for nissan preformance engine setups.

I’ve dropped the price to $130.00. It’s never been used. Let me know something soon. Thanks.

I’m sorry to bust your thread.But anyone can go and buy a 90mm LMAF for under $100 dollars.Hell I got my Ported LMAF for $100 shipped from texas.Just an FYI is all.Try droping the price and including some pics.I can’t remeber,is the Cobra an 80mm or 90mm???Any pics?And what year is it out of?

I can probley help ya sell it off of some Ford forums if you gimmie some info and pics along with a slight price reduction.

the cobra is a 70mm and you would need a cobra ECU to use it

[quote=“BDR5oh,post:4,topic:34465"”]

the cobra is a 70mm and you would need a cobra ECU to use it

[/quote]

All you need is a retune.Not a whole new ecu.If you had to get the Cobra ECU than you would need the injectors to go with the MAF.What year is this MAF from?I am running a 90mm Lightning Maf (over my stock 65mm)with stock injectors and a tune.

cobra meter … you would have to run 24’s anyways … thats what the meter is setup for

your lightning maf is a recal unit ONLY … … which means you would need a chip burned and a maf cal

'93 Cobra. Here’s some pics:

I think I got ripped off, can you guys tell me how much this part really sells for? I’ll sell it less than the real price.

These might be better:

[quote=“BDR5oh,post:6,topic:34465"”]

cobra meter … you would have to run 24’s anyways … thats what the meter is setup for

your lightning maf is a recal unit ONLY … … which means you would need a chip burned and a maf cal

[/quote]

You would need a chip or a retune if you installed a 90mm LMAF on any N/A car.Not sure what the injectors are on a blown Lightning but I am sure it would need a retune regardless which car you put it on.If you don’t you might run too lean but not enough to throw a light and it could be damaging.But because there is no light most people think everything is okie-dokie.

I want $75.00 for it. 95xbird was correct about the price. Sorry for the confusion. Still have it.