FS comp T/A drag radial

315\60\15

I have 2. they are brand new never mounted, they still have the sticker on them.

make offer

16s? or 15s? I didnt think they made this size in 16s

word thats what i though and the glory of being lazy is im not going to search it lol.

15’s my bad

[quote=“somedude,post:4,topic:35413"”]

15’s my bad

[/quote]

You’re bad:picsorstfu:

[quote=“jkucz28,post:5,topic:35413"”]

You’re bad:picsorstfu:

[/quote]

they are round, black and have tread blocks on the sides. they are brand new so any pic found online will work.

Well ball park of what you want for these?

how about 75 each

What size rims will they fit? I have 15x8 I’m thinking I’ll need wider.

trades? trades+cash?

Alex is actually selling these for me. They are “BF Goodrich Comp T/A Drag Radials”
Sidewall reads… P315/60R15 Recommended rim width is 8.5-11 inch.
They are brand new and still stickered.
Link to them on TireRack http://www.tirerack.com/tires/Compare1.jsp?width=315%2F&ratio=60&diameter=15&startIndex=0&search=true&pagelen=20&pagenum=1&pagemark=1&RunFlat=All&x=98&y=9
I am looking to get $150 for the pair. Call me on my cell (390-3923) if you are interested or PM (somedude).
-Rich

[quote=“joelster,post:9,topic:35413"”]

[/quote]

just dont think a 15 inch rim will fit on your fbody

[quote=“joelster,post:9,topic:35413"”]

[/quote]

They would fit that rim fine, although BFG suggests an 8.5" you 8" will definitely work. The real question is can your wheelwell accommodate all that tire.

I will clear some things up. A 15in wheel fits fine some grinding of the caliper might be necessary but no biggie. I have ran a 15in wheel at the track for years. Also It will be fine in the wheelwell as long as your offset right on the wheel. Ditch your bumpstops hit the inner a few times with a hammer to be safe but this is far from too wide. Ive had a 325mt fit just fine so i know these will be ok. Worst case you might need to massage a few areas.