FS: Complete R/C Aircraft Package (2 Planes)

I am selling all of my R/C Plane equipment due to not having the time for it anymore. All of the equipment is brand new never flown (See Edit). Included in this package…

1. (Plane 1) Nitro powered .40 Hanger 9 Solo Strike trainer with O.S. .40 size ball bearing motor and MAC performance header. Plane is a flat bottom airfoil shoulder mount which makes it ideal for new pilots. The wing span of this AC is 62 inches with a wing surface of 720 sq inches which makes it very forgiving. Wing has alerons as well so you can make coordnated flight turns instead of flying with a rudder only. Never been flow but is fully assembled ready to go.

Edit - Motor is not new it was used on one of my other planes but is in excelleny condition.

1. (Plane 2) Electric powered Aerobird Extreme. Fully ready to fly electric plane with a 55 inch wing span. Plane uses a V-tail for elevator and ruder controls. Includes two battery packs - 1 1700mAH Ni-cd and 1 2800Mah Ni-Cd. Due to this being a RTF - Ready to Fly Plane it comes with the 3 channel controller.

2. JR Computer 5 channel Radio (servos installed in the Solo Strike). I believe the Model number is XF421EX. This radio comes in a full metal JR transmitter case which holds all the chargers and is padded. This transmitter is also “Buddy Box” Compatable so you can be trained properly.

4.Flight Box including various field tools including an electric prop spinner, Power panel with rechargable 12v battery, Fuel pump…etc…

Everything listed as stated is brand new. There is well over $600 in equipment and gear. To get into flying nitro/gas planes it can easily cost 350 just for the plane and radio not including fuel, glue, insucnace and so forth.(depening on size and quality)

-Asking $400 for everything.

-Great kit to get into flying with. Everything is assembled and ready to go all you need to do is charge everything up and go.

-I will have pictures up in the next day or two.

-I’m selling everything together. Will not part stuff out.

-You will need yearly AMA insurance to fly at desiganted flight fields in the area. It should only cost like 36 bucks a year.

Any other questions please feel free to ask.

definitely interested… my dad wrecked my old plane over at the flight field at boyce park about five years ago and i’ve really wanted to get back into it

cool let me know…

Is anyone seriously interested?

My dad always wanted to get into model planes. He had one that he never finished building awhile ago and I haven’t seen it since. I will pass this on to him in case he is interested.

Please send pics to: Barry.Miller@am.sony.com

I will see if I can get jenn to take some on her lunch break and sent / post them up…

Here are the pictures. The only thing not shown is the controler for the Yellow electric plane. Its there, Jenn just took a seperate picture of it and I don;t feel like posting it up becuase its not like it shows a bunch anyways. Its a basic 3 channel controller that can only be used with the Yellow plane.

Now the big metal case with the computer radio, is for the other plane but it can be used with other planes as well. Either by buying an additional receiver and saving the settings for a new plane, or buy pulling all the equipment out of the camo plane (nitro fuel powered)

bump to get this stuff out of my spare bedroom!!!

why u driving into it?

:rolleyes: no!!

are the same people still interested?

Chirstmas is coming up would make a great gift for someone looking to start.

so they are both able to fly … i always wanted one ,

yes they are both ready to fly. all you have to do is charge the radios…

bump

Bump

I will drop the Price to $350. At this price you are basically getting one plane for free.

Think Christmas gifts for the kiddies!!

i think kiddies would wreck them i hear its a mother to ly them thing and land them unless u know waht ur doing

Not true at all. Plus at local flying fields they have a lot of people that will teach you due to the love of the hobby. The owner of J&C Hobbies taught me how to fly. I was soloing after 4 sessions (4 hours on sundays). Most people qualified to training have a “buddy box” anyways which allows a second controller to be hooked up and they hold a switch in. While the switch is held in you have control, if they see you get into trouble they let go of the switch and they correct the plane via their remote.

With video games now and days, you can learn the basic flight controls.

After my second session I was making my original trainer do inverted passes which is hard due to the flat bottom airfoil. Basically the plane knew it was upside down due to a trainer’s wing being flat on the bottom to help with corrections.

As you move up to other planes they have a semetrical airfoil which makes it easy to fly it inverted if you want.

still for sale…