FS: Compustar 2 way remote starter with turbo timer

Compustar 2-way remote starters.

Function:
Programmable 24 hours mode: starts every 1, 2 or 3 hours.
Keyless running mode: allows to leave engine running without the igniton key.
Automatically unlock doors when you are close. Remote locking and unlocking of doors and trunk. The digital transmitter will let you know if the door is open or closed, if the door is locked or not and if the engine is running or not.

Remote starter with keyless entry
CST-2WAMS $135 tax in. (2000’ range)
CST-2WFMS $210 tax in. (5000’ range)

Alarm with Remote starter
CST-2WFMAS $305 tax in. (5000’ range)

Pm me if you are interest.

Thanks.

Here is the pic of CST2WAMS
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y65/jackyngai/Jacks240sx.jpg

jacky i want one let me know
albert

can you get alarms instead? i want an alarm with no remote start

i want one… pm’d

We do carry COMPUSTAR alarm
2 way remote starter with alarm system 900MHz
Model # CST2W900FMAS $320 tax in 5000’
Model # CST2WAMAS $235 tax in 2000’
Model # CST2WFMAS $305 tax in 5000’
Thanks

are these prices installed?

Sorry. We don’t do installation.

Since so many ppl were asking me about the alarm with remote starter, so i found the price for everyone interest. The price was on the top of this page.

Thanks and pm me if you are interest it.

are you firm on those prices^^^?

The special is finished. Pm me which model you are looking. I’ll get you the price asap. Thanks

I’m looking for a remote start and alarm for cheap…let me know what you have…hjas to be 2-way

do the two ways come with the pager? so people can page me from my car.
-Devin

pagers are built in to page you when people are tryingt o break into your car…and if it’s a two way…they usually car…

pagers are built in to page you when people are tryingt o break into your car…and if it’s a two way…they usually car…[/quote]

Nahh man these things actually have a little sensor u put inside ur window and u can put a sticker on the outside of the window that says touch here…It will page you not say sum1s breaking into the car. This is so ur friends can pull u outa class all the time lool. Its a pager too

^^^ not funny at all.
first of all your shock sensor would have to be on the most sensitive setting (which would cause anything from a gust of wind to set it off) otherwise your “sticker” would read “Bang on my car hard enough to set the alarm off”! :roll: either way… very annoying.

btw, i have a 2-way Compustar w/ remote start and turbo timer… it’s a nice unit but range isn’t the greatest (i’d recommend going with the newer 900mhz FM frequency)

Its not a shock sensor…it plugs into your unit then u stick the actual sensor on the window sumwhere and it has a LED in it which flashes…u tell ur friends when u put ur finger onto that spot on the window it will page your romote…your romote wont say sum1s breaking in or starting ur car…,it says ur being paged…sum1 at ur car wants you. We sell these at my co op placement just wondering if these are the same.

Yes. The CST2W900FMAS model does come with the wind shield paging system.

Thanks

can u still get these?

Yes. But some of the price changed since the promotion is done. Pm me the model # that you are looking for. I’ll get you the price asap.

Thanks