Compustar pricing

well boys and girls , here it is ,compustar 2way remote starter alarms

COMPUSTAR PRO
2-WAY REMOTE STARTER WITH ALARM SYSTEM / 2 WAY & 1 WAY TRANSMITTER / 5000’ RANGE / TWO-WAY PAGING REMOTE / NEW MULTI-COLOR LCD / COMPUGLOW BACKLIGHT / VIBRATON & AUDIBLE NOTIFICATION / 2 AUXILLARY OUTPUTS, EXPANDABLE TO 7 WITH CHANNEL EXPANDER / CLOCK DISPLAY WITH ALARM / ANTI-JACKING MODE / REMOTE PAGING SYSTEM / PARKING METER TIMER / BUTTON LOCK / SECURE AUXILIARY MODE / SHOCK SENSOR, PASSIVE MODE & VALET MODE ON/OFF THROUGH REMOTE / USES STANDARD AAA 1.5 VOLT BATTERY / BATTERY BACKUP CAPABLE / EXTERNAL SIREN (6 TONE) / DUAL STAGE SHOCK SENSOR / ANTI-JACKING MODE / REMOTE PAGING SYSTEM. Include anti-grind & starter-kill relay to program. Factory style alarm, monitors doors & trunk. Super bright blue LED. Driver’s priority unlock. Ignition controlled door locks. Secure valet switch. 2-programmable inputs. Selectable trunk release output. Horn trigger output. Diesel timer built-in. Automatic & manual transmission.

$500 installed on most vehicles , by-pass modules extra , and yes this includes door locks not just a here you go kinda installed - install, full install , everything working and has a built in turbo timer for all you turbo dudes

• note * if your car does not have door locks there is a additional fee for actuators $75ea

Just a quick question H. I know my old lady wants something like this, how long would you need to keep the car for to do the install?

Just one day my freind, actually probably just a few hours

can you just install an alarm system that I already own? And power lock actuators at the same time?

The system itself is a Viper 320HV

I’ll talk to her about it, she will need the lock actuators installed. And her car is a manual so it will need the clutch bypass or whatever.

$250

Are you Guys AEAT certified?

are replacement remotes available?
i got a compustar pro i forget the rest.
the little oval remote with the silver on it

do you sell the unit by itself or only installed?

no , but we watched a video on it once, red is power right ?

our installer is licenced to install remote starters and alarms, fully certified , i hope u didnt this this was a donkey show over here

$300 by itself

looking for the same kinda thing… i just want the remote locking function on my mom and dads car (both cars are power locks)… they’re both shitty so im not worried about anyone braking in… just want remote door locks… if i bring you an alarm system can you install it?

do you guys have the super spectrum models??
or are these it?