FS: custom PC

ok, so i am thinking of upgrading. it is all custom built.

AMD Athlon XP2400+, 1GB ram, i think 200GB HD, windows XP, radeon Aill In Wonder graphics card (this thing is pretty sweet).

a whole bunch of mods including cold cathode lights extra fans etc. i can take pics later tonight if anyone is interested.

Dual layer dvd burner 20x - i can throw in some blank dvds if it would sweeten the deal

there is probably a ton of stuff i am missing, but it is a pretty nice setup. i have played some recent games, but nothing spectacular. it will get the job done.

i have some other hard drives too that i may be able to include. the case itself is by far my favorite part. very solid and has tons of room. it has a little lock for the drive bay and the access door.

any other questions shoot me a pm

i am looking for $200

i would consider parting out the monitor and maybe a few other things. if anyone is interested let me know.

Price on said 19" monitor?

how much for the tower, no moitor?

mmm could have this bad boy sold!

80 bucks for the tower

for just the case maybe…

let me really sit down and see what is in there tonight. shoot me an offer if youre interested and ill see what i can do.

monitor has DVI, great picture. the power button sticks a little, but everything works. $150

i can also clean off the HD if you want it blank. i have a 200GB one too.

Shoot me your best price for everything and I can maybe take it tonight…my OG desk top i got from Onyx is clinging to life and I need something better.

FightinMike has the same case and he built his computer more then 5 years ago lol.

seriously 80 bucks for the tower and internals on a used computer is more than enough money

sorry…not even close

dude, sorry to say but that rig is REALLY out of date. I could probably build a dual-core rig brand new for the amount your trying to get for that. Hell even Dell has deals for whole setups, 19" monitor, core2duo, gig of ram for around 400. And your shit is REALLY quite old.

dell is cheap because its all integrated crap

im not saying it isnt, but $80…let’s be serious. i am open to offers but so far nobody had given me anything worth even looking at. if i dont get something decent i will just keep it. that is what the TW is for.

Just remember,athlon XP-2400’s came out in 2002 and your Dell LCD carries more value than the tower.:wink:

How about some serious advice.

I have nearly the same setup, you should keep it.
Unfortunatley this machine cost me nearly $2k to put together, it was bleeding edge and worth every penny…5 years ago when I came to UB.

I feel your pain. Either keep it, or offer it to someone who is looking for a cheap system. The problem here is that too many people know what the system is “worth” nowadays.

blah, I don’t want to shit on a forsale thread.

computer parts depreciate in value you EXTREMELY quick

ur deff right bro i built a dual core rid with a gig of ram with next day shippin for 130 total new egg does wonders i tell you, You will never get close to 400 bro ur wasting ur time just gettin ripped on do ur research before you try and wheel and deal

you and i both know that no matter what i put on here, the offers will be about 10% of that. so im just leveling that out. like i said…i am open to offers. but serious ones.

i have an offer outstanding now. but they are not getting back to me. taking 175 for the tower and all the extra crap laying around my house (cables, fnas, maybe a HD or 2).