FS: Custom Rota P45 18" staggered wheels 5x114.3

** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **

Asking Price: $1400
Condition: New
Will Ship?: Y
Contact Info: see below
Description:

I ordered these custom for my 240sx, This is one of 5 sets exactly like it in North America. Subydude.com did a special group buy on the wheels, 2 z33 owners, 1 z32 owner, 1 s14 owner and myself went in on the group buy for these wheels.

these are very lightweight, strong, and rare wheels.

Specs:

Rota P45F/R
Royal Black w/ machined polished lip
18x8.5 + 25 (front)
18x9.5 + 30 (rear)

I waited a year and a half for these wheels, however, when subydude recieved them, they lost my contact information, so the wheels sat, and eventually, one of the owners, put the 2 fronts on his evo and curbed one of the front wheels. It is extremely minor, caused no bend in the wheel, its just a little rashed a few inches in length and is extremely easily fixable.

I do have tires for them, 225/40/18 front and 245/40/18 rear pirelli p-zero’s, the fronts have about 50% tread life left, the rears have between 30%-40%

Price

$1600 W/ TIRES $1400 W/OUT

I am into these wheels for over $2000 alone, but will not be using them since I am selling the 240, so my loss is your gain!

Pictures

Contact Info

Chris MacIntosh
RBPWRD@hotmail.com
(902) 209-4376

or pm me

Can you post pictures of the damaged front wheels?

can you send me pics of the scratched wheel? I might be interested in these beautiful wheels.

-Pat.-

will be posting pictures tonight when I get home from work.

Here are pics I took last night of the wheels…

The 2 rears are brand new, the 2 fronts were used for a couple of weeks, and one rim suffered a minor curb rub, it looks like it just barely went past the clear coat and from 5 feet away from the wheel, it probably wouldn’t even be noticeable. The other wheel has a 1 cm long nick, I don’t know if it was a curb that caused it, or an install of the tire, but it is also very minor.

Either way, here are the pics so you can get an idea of them…

Front Wheel # 1 (1cm long nick)

Front Wheel # 2 (curb rashed wheel)

Rear Wheel # 1 (Brand new)

Rear Wheel # 2 (Brand new)

back up

back up, still available.

hate to break it to you dude but these can be had for around 1150USD shipped to your door for a BRAND NEW set

http://www.subydude.com

on http://www.subydude.com they are around $1125 USD shipped

actually the royal blacks were a custom one off order. They do not sell them through subydude. Other colors are available yes, but not these royal blacks. They cost a bit more for Rota to make them.

So I guess I don’t see what you’re trying to prove by saying you can get another color of the p45 for $1125USD shipped.