TW: 18X9.5 5X114/ 4X114 +35 Rota P45 look alike Gold

Testing waters on one set of my wheels. currently have 2 at home and 2 are on the car in storage… they are Rota P45 look alike wheels. 5x114 AND 4x114 +35. rims are in good condition… say 9.5 out of 10, and only used for 3 months. not selling with tires and if there is they wont be in good condition… asking $940 obo.

rims wont be available till car comes out of storage… hopefully sooner than later depending on weather. (and my storage guy is a complete douche and wont let me switch my wheels on his property, so dont ask if i can go get them)

PM for details

thanks
jay

Are this look alike rota’s? So a knockoff knockoff? Or they’re Rota’s that look like something?

I’m not trolling.

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

Are this look alike rota’s? So a knockoff knockoff? Or they’re Rota’s that look like something?

I’m not trolling.

these are not rota, not sure of company, but look like the rota p45

940 bucks for fake rota?!?!?!?!? wow

Wheels are 40% more expensive in canada

company i used to work for sold these… sellers asking price not bad. he worded them wrong. they’re more of a uras ns-01 replica. everyone hears rota knock off and goes ape shit. lol. good luck to seller! 4/5x114.3 bonus too

wheels are sold… lock up