FS: CUSTOM S13 EXHAUST (TRUST DD STYLE)

Selling the exhaust currently on my car, it was designed by Duckjai to be exactly like the trust dd style exhaust.

Basically after the cat, there is a 18 inch magnaflow resonator, which splits into a y pipe, with two magnaflow 3 inch tips (No Muffler). Came off my sr20, with megan flex pipe. Mounts are super tight to body, so the exhaust doesn’t scrape anywhere.

Sounds really deep and bad ass. Ideally you would want a turbo car for this exhaust.

The exhaust is on my car for about 1-2 weeks more max. So if you want to hear it, now is the time.

$400 OBO.

Pics will be up shortly.

To clear up the confusion, does NOT come with megan flex pipe. This is a cat back exhaust system, which also means no cat.

I was simply stating that the megan flex pipe is what it was matched too on my car, so that everyone that had a similar downpipe understood that it fit perfectly.

wanna trade for a megan cat back? 3’’ to 4’’ cannon, 18’’ resonator

No sir, not looking for trades, only cash.

cool, glws!

bump

bumpity do

7 day bump. Exhaust will only be on car for a few more days. After that you’ll have to rely on video clips guys.

Lots of interest, but no one actually shows. Somewhat flexible on price.

bump.

400 obo.

pictures ?

i’ll help you out

lol, thanks.

lol, thanks.

if your a little flexible on price im interested and i will get back to you later today with a pm. and do you think it will clean up nicely (not that it matters to to much)

The tips will clean up real nicely, i’ll probably do a little metal polish on those tonight.