FS: Custom sub box/trunk setup for convertibles!

Price: $350

Selling just the setup to run a 12" woofer and optional battery relocation. No amp/woofer. I’m looking to downsize and change it up a little.

I may offer the 12" audiobahn woofer with the setup for the right price. Model number AW1208T It pounds very hard, I’ve had one in both my cars for 10 years and never once has one of them gave me a problem.

-Box is all MDF for the best sound with a fiberglass/upholstered cover to dress it up. The cross illuminates red if you wire it into your trunk light switch.

-Box volume is 2.5sqft, with two 4 or 5" ports. It gives off very deep low frequency sound that has really nice bass. If you crank it, you may start loosing parts of your car or notice things loosening up on their own.

-This may work on a coupe,its never been tested but if the coupe has more room than the vert it may drop right in.

-The sub woofer faces the back seat delivering a really hard pound if you have back seat riders.

Any questions feel free to ask. I forget how to add pictures here hope this works?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]25580[/ATTACH]

http://imgur.com/jS9Zbcv