FS: Dell Gift cards

ok…so i bought a bunch of gift cards thinking my friend was going to buy a laptop. well, he decided to buy a toshiba…thanks man. so now i have a bunch of Dell gift cards.

anyone looking to buy a laptop, desktop, tv, anything? they had some pretty good deals on cameras a little bit ago.

i have $400 worth ($150x2, $50x2)

if you are seriously interested let me know. send me a REASONABLE offer.

i need to buy a dell battery. pm me

pmed…bump

i might be getting a laptop in the next week or two. shoot me a number that you are looking for.

bump…anyone?

Where do they sell TVs?

http://search.dell.com/results.aspx?s=gen&c=us&l=en&cs=&k=tv&cat=all

ok, parting them out. these need to go asap

$150 - $130
$50 - $35

…ebay em. the other one that I sold sold for ~95% of face value within 24 hours.

:tup:

theyre not even getting close to that. i guess i could try it. i bought these from you and a couple others to grab a laptop for a friend. now he doesnt want it.

^ True story

For awhile there was very low demand for discounted gift cards and as a result they would often have difficulty selling… however as the scheme around making money off gift cards became less secret, the market for them became saturated. Now they should be selling pretty close to face value. If you can’t find a buyer at first, try again… it should work out for you in the end. GL.

Also, kick your friend in the shins, unless it was a girl you were trying to impress… :wave: