FS: DKNY Sweatshirts, NEW in Plastic, CHEAP **PIX**

ALL SOLD!

Is that ironed on DKNY?? Sewn??

I am pretty sure its ironed…not sewn, i can confirm this tomorrow.

edit: forgot the wife has had one for a while now, its definately not sewn. however, hers has been washed and dried SEVERAL times, and the DKNY is still 100% intact. no peeling/flaking etc. if thats what one may be concerned about…

in any event, a cheap sweatshirt at wal-mart cant even be bought for $10 :wink:

I LOVE the first line,especially since I know why it’s on there.

D

hmmmmmmmm I might score one for 10 bux…can never have enough sweatshirts for bumming around.

Also if i got it dirty while working on a car…I could totally post it and look like I have mad amounts of $ ruining designer clothing :pimp:

lol…see my edited post above…

anyone anyone? will do $10 each or 3 for $25

to the top

these more of those surplus you seem to get? lol

something like that yes. i have something like 160 of them.

damn. if they were hooded id snag a couple just for working on crap for that price. But im not a fan of sweatshirts with no hood.

GLWS though!

no problem…pass the word around…seems like people like snagging them up cheap for working in the garage and shit. cheap enough to ruin i guess. wish i had more sizes though.

TTT

will you take PayPal?

yes! PMing you!

would like to start moving some of these…buy 3 for $25 and use paypal (+3%) and i will throw in a 4th for FREE!! 4 for $25…this weekend only!!!

bump, still got tons of these…make offers!

i’ll give you one dollar for one shirt. That’s a bargain!

i doubt these are genuine.

here we go again…they are genuine. and since i PAID for this ad, i would appreciate it if you kept your comments to yourself.

i’m sorry. I forgot we weren’t allowed to make comments about the items in the for sale section. :gotme: