FS, dumpy Porsche 996 drivetrain

Perfect swap motor for Prius or Smart owners. Will also fit hondas, nissans, pro trucks, john deer drift mowers. I’m not responsible for fab work required, any local Monroe shop should be able to take care of the install easily… Capable of supporting 850+ AWHP on stock bottom end with methanol injection. Includes G96/50 six speed gearbox with 80/20 LSD.

Priced to sell fast at $24,500

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o285/Boxxersix/IMG00195.jpg

:wink:

omg lmfao

Will this bolt into my civic?

I’ll give you 22,500 not a penny more.

OK will be sending you the check once HaSport confirms it bolts into:

http://images.uncleajg.multiply.com/image/6/photos/46/600x600/11/P1000085-SM.JPG?et=bkS5Npsvc7%2CeUtkDF1kK5Q&nmid=69080937

:lol GLWS

100% drop in fitment, your pcm will run it as well. You’ll have to flip the whole motor and transmission upside down so it moves you in the right direction, and you’ll need a subaru propshaft and R180 to get AWD back…

:lol

-adam

Good price

pending sale…

This would make awesome power in the 240. Would you take a built SR20 in a straight trade

Throw in the 4000 and the AR15 and I’d consider it an even trade.

Just realized I have two Alpha 28’s and a pair of stock sidemount intercoolers as well. $28K for the entire package.

Where is the man himself on this one? Fall asleep there Chris???

beware… buyer has done work on falvis’ car… seller is a scamer

:haha…:ponder… :shifty

:rofl

lol… this should only take about 7 hours to install in any car

Didn’t even see this until now! ROFL

Selling motor to swap in a K-series.

my dad has been lookin for one of these to put into his altima, let me talk to him n then il get back to you

will this work in my yugo?

I don’t know if anyone makes a mount kit for it, but I’m sure any local Monroe could fab something up nice and quick.

How Many Stages of V-TAK does said motor have?

Variocam has infinite stages. It’ll also store 90000% of the engines air intake requirements per second so you can run it on a lunar rover or a amphi-car if you have either or. Pretty sweet if you ask me.

will this fit in my ws.6?:lol